putain de bordel de merde

tout ce que je veux, c'est toi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I've been gone for a while, haven't I? I'm really sorry, I've just had a lot going on in my personal life that took a lot of energy out of me. I can't promise to update frequently over Christmas, but I'll try to be back properly soon. Have a great Christmas if you celebrate it, and Happy New Year!

 

------------------------------------​​​​​​​---------​​​​​​​---------​​​​​​​---------​​​​​​​---------​​​​​​​---------

 

Jennie Kim was in love.

 

There was no denying it anymore. She was completely and utterly in love with the tall brunette that was currently asleep in her arms as they lay on the couch. Her face was peaceful, slightly open, and her nose scrunched up, occasionally wiggling as if she was dreaming. 

 

Yes, Jennie Kim is in love.

 

And she doesn't hate it. 

 

Sure, Chaeyoung is much younger than her, but 6 years never hurt nobody, they were both consenting adults and if anything, Chaeyoung was the one who lead the relationship in the direction it had headed. Not that Jennie minded. 

 

And sure, she’d been ready to spill her deepest and darkest secret just now, but seeing as the opportunity had passed, she decided that it was now better to wait. Their three months together was coming up in a few weeks, and it would be nice to go away for the weekend. What better than to reveal her true feelings during a romantic getaway? Maybe they’d drive out to the coast? Maybe the city? Nah, a city getaway wasn’t very romantic now was it?

 

But a picnic on the beach… perhaps a swim in the sea, if the temperature allowed it. Lying side by side in a grassy field, looking up at the sky, pointing out shooting stars and constellations. Wrapping warm blankets around themselves when a cool breeze hit.

 

Sharing kisses under the night sky with no one around, the world seemingly empty as she let Chaeyoung surround her senses. Feeling her long, soft locks tickle her neck and cheeks, her perfume wrapping her up like a blanket as it drifted into her nose, her fingers ghosting over her bare stomach, moving upwards to cup her s… She’d pull the tall girl on top of her, wrap her in an embrace, and whisper in her ear how much she loved her. Maybe Chaeyoung would smile, giggle, kiss her cheeks… it would be magical.

 

Jennie could practically feel it already. Sure, Chaeyoung was actually in her arms and surrounding her senses, but closing her eyes she smiled widely while imagining those three words slipping from Chaeng’s plump lips…

 

Sighing with content, she kissed Chaeng’s temple and turned off the TV and fell into her own deep sleep.

 

By the time she woke up, she was surprised to find herself in her own bed, blanket loosely covering her stomach, wearing only a tank top and some .

 

Looking around, she found no signs of Chaeyoung, eyebrows knitting together while a small pout formed on her lips. She gripped the blanket with one hand, ready to throw it off herself as her bare foot touched down on the cool wooden floor, the bedroom door opening at that very moment.

 

“Oh!” freezing in her spot at the doorway, the surprised frown was quickly replaced by a gigantic smile, the younger woman leaping onto the bed with a giggle, Jennie admiring how her hair flew in the wind. “You’re awake.” Jennie was humming when she nuzzled her nose into soft, hazelnut-brown tresses, biting her tongue in order to hold back the three words she was dying to say. “I didn’t intend to get up yet, I just had to use the bathroom.”

 

“We can go back to sleep if you want. Did you carry me back here?”

 

She shifted down to get comfortable, pulling Jennie in closer. “Mhm, you looked so peaceful I didn’t have the heart to wake you. Besides, you’re basically a grandma so I didn’t want your back to suffer.”

 

“Oh ha-ha, so funny you are.”

 

“It’s what you like about me.” She was grinning happily, and Jennie wanted to kiss the smile off her face, but instead she rolled her eyes and put her head on Rosie’s shoulder. “Shush, sleepy time.”

 

“Yes grandma.” Chae giggled when Jennie pinched her side, mumbling about how disrespectful young people had become. “Sleep tight Jen.” Her little frown turned into a shy smile once she felt Chaeng’s lips on her forehead, giving her a comforting kiss.

 

--

 

 

“It’s just so sad, you know?” she was sniffling, wiping her eyes with the proffered Kleenex, lower lip automatically jutting out into the cutest pout Jennie had ever seen. “I mean, why did they have to do that? Couldn’t they have made this movie without adding that scene?”

 

“Uhh,” Jennie froze for a second, stuck between stating the obvious and going gentle on the clearly distraught girl who was currently sobbing in her arms. “I mean, not really?”

 

“What do you mean not really?” the younger woman gasped, pulling back from Jennie’s embrace to stare at her with an utterly scandalized expression, making Jennie feel slightly guilty, despite the honestly not too serious topic they were discussing.

 

“Well, you know, that scene is kinda what pushed the movie forward? Sure, I wish Bambi’s mom hadn’t been shot too, that’s not what I’m saying at all, but it did make his dad reveal himself and taught him about the dangers of the forest? Or rather, the dangers of mankind.”

 

“But he could’ve learned that without losing his mother!” her voice was getting high pitched as tears continued streaming down her face, the obvious sadness in her eyes coupled with the extra fluffy cheeks made Jennie fall for her even harder. Cooing, she cupped her girlfriend’s face, placing loving kisses on her cheeks, eyes, forehead, nose and finally lips.

 

“You’re absolutely right, cutie. Do you wanna continue watching or should we find something less sad?” In all fairness, Rosie had chosen the movie, and it’s not like it was the first time she’d ever seen it. But Jennie could’ve never predicted the reaction to the dramatic death of Bambi’s mother. And she figured it was better to agree with what her girl was saying rather than stand her ground on this completely irrelevant topic.

 

“No, I wanna continue, I’ll be okay once Faline has their fawns.”

 

Engulfing the pouty brunette in a hug, Jennie pressed play again and kissed her head lovingly. “I’m right here if you need a shoulder to cry on. Let it all out.”

 

“Thank you.” Still sniffling slightly, she got comfy in the nook of Jennie’s arm, going back to enjoy the movie and the popcorn. Before long, she was back to smiling at the ridiculously cute animated animals.

 

“What I don’t get, is everyone’s obsessive need to try to romantically link them? It makes no sense.”

 

“The world is obsessed with heteronormativity babe, they love talking about how the gays are corrupting the kids, while writing unnecessary make out scenes left and right.”

 

“I saw someone practically ing each other at the supermarket a few weeks ago, and there was way too much tongue involved, and some parent legit told their kids that one day that would be them? Like? Wtf??”

 

“Humans don’t make sense and gays are superior. That being said, I’d totally you outside the supermarket.” Grinning, Chaeng wiggled her eyebrows at Jennie who in return rolled her eyes and mumbled about public indecency.

 

“No humping at the supermarket.”

 

“Mmm, we’ll see about that, I’ll have you changing your mind before you know it.”

 

“Aaaaand back to the movie. They’ve known each other for approximately 36 hours, but because she is a recently single woman in her early thirties, and he’s a widower who’s new to her hometown when they magically meet, they’re apparently destined to be. 36 hours and her parents, his best friend, a random dog and the entire rest of the town keep creepily smirking at them in a ‘nudge nudge’ way, and they’ve already almost kissed four times.”

 

“You’re the one who wanted to watch it!”

 

“It’s my kryptonite. It’s my Bambi. I hate it, but god if I don’t love it.”

 

“You’re a strange one, Jennie Kim.”

 

“Better you know it now than 12 years down the line.”

 

“Oddly specific number, but I’ll take it. Oh, by the way, I was planning on taking you somewhere fun tomorrow.”

 

“Have I told you I have the best girlfriend?”

 

“A few times in bed. Which reminds me, I can’t sleep here this weekend.”

 

With a gasp, Jennie paused the movie and stared at her girl. “But why not?” her lower lip was slowly jutting out with a quiver.

 

“Lisa and I have this tradition where the last day before the semester starts, we sleep in, make brunch, usually with mimosas, talk, watch movies and enjoy life before school starts. We’ve been doing it since we first became friends.”

 

“That is so cute, I can’t believe you still do that! I love traditions.”

 

“I can’t imagine not doing it with her, it’s so much fun. We basically just eat a lot of junk food and have fun.”

 

“Hopefully we can make our own traditions soon.”

 

Nuzzling into Jennie’s hair, Chaeng placed open mouthed kisses along Jennie’s jawline until she reached her lips, whispering against them, “I’d love to make traditions with you,” a small smirk plastered on her face as she heard Jennie gasp quietly as their lips met. “Making out on the couch seems to be our first tradition together.”

 

Humming, Jennie wrapped her arm around Chaeng’s neck, pulling her in closer, catching Chaeng’s bottom lip between her teeth. “Shh, more kissing, less talking.”

 

“Aye aye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter