je vois en toi plus qu'une amie

tout ce que je veux, c'est toi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Her heart was still beating rapidly, her breathing labored, one hand resting on her stomach, the other on the bed next to her, and her brown hair tangled with hazelnut brown hair across her pillows. A small smile and a breathless laugh escaped her lips as she turned her head slightly to look at the equally affected body lying next to her, Chaeng’s eyes almost disappearing as she smiled back.

 

“That was…” another laugh came out as she struggled to find the right words. They’d brought their bathroom rendezvous back to Jennie’s, continuing their ministrations in her bed, Jennie losing count of how many s she’d given and received. Her body was covered with a thin layer of sweat, and while she’d usually be self-conscious about lying there so wantonly, she found comfort in Chaeng being in an similar state right next to her, and the fact that the younger girl had repeatedly told her how much she admired her body during their session.

 

“The feeling’s mutual.” Chaeng’s voice was cheery as she moved slightly, placing a soft peck on Jennie’s lips, before collapsing back onto the bed, her head on Jennie’s shoulder.

 

“What is Chaeng short for, anyways?” Jennie suddenly realized that she didn’t actually know the girl’s real name. Not that it mattered, but she found it a bit funny seeing as this was so out of character for her.

 

“Chaeyoung. I answer to lots of names though, so you’re free to choose whatever you want.”

 

“Oh, so you’re implying we’re seeing each other again?” her voice was teasing, clearly telling Chaeng that she wasn’t planning on kicking her out before the end of the night. “Of course, miss Kim, it’s not my fault the universe seems to push us together.”

 

“How did you know my name?” Chaeng pulled Jennie’s covers over them, snuggling further into the older woman. “You have a sign with your name next to your front door, Jennie. Now shush, it’s sleepy time.”

 

 

 

***

 

 

Pulling on some and an oversized shirt, Jennie cast a quick glance at the sleeping beauty still in her bed and headed to the kitchen, softly closing the bedroom door behind her. She was hungry, and figured Chaeng probably would be when she woke up as well, so she might as well go about making them something.

 

Her phone pinged with a text message, and she was unsurprised to see that it was from Jisoo, the girl probably wondering what happened after the one beer the night before.

‘I know you’re awake, Kim. Meet any cuties at the bar last night?’

 

Jennie decided to call her rather than text back and forth, lodging her phone between her shoulder and her ear.

 

“Tell me everything.”

 

“Hello to you too, Chu.” Opting for some omelets for breakfast, she pulled out a carton of eggs, some milk, cheese, bacon, and mushrooms. “I did, actually.”

 

“Wait, you met someone at the bar?!” She sounded surprised, having never heard of Jennie bringing home a stranger from a bar before. She always wanted Jennie to ‘live more’, but she’d never actually push her into anything, knowing that Jennie was far more comfortable at home.

 

“I did. She’s still in my bed, actually.”

 

“Well come on woman, tell me everything!”

 

“I met her a few weeks ago at the bar, helping her out when an old creep flirted with her. Then we ran into each other at the supermarket, and last night at the bar. She bought me some drinks to thank me, I drunkenly told her she was hot, she told me I was hot, then we had in the bathroom at the bar.” She said it so casually, not even giving Jisoo time to respond before continuing on. “I suggested we take it back to my place, which we did, then went to sleep, I woke up, and now here we are.”

 

“Woah, slow down there tiger! You, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, had in a bathroom?! With a stranger?!”

 

“I mean, I knew her name, sort of.”

 

“Sort of?!”

 

“I knew her nickname, then later on I knew her name.”

 

“I don’t… my little girl is all grown up. When’s the wedding?”

 

“Ha-ha, so funny. I know this is unlike me, but I really like her. She’s funny, kind, and ugh I can’t believe I’m about to tell you this, but she’s amazing in bed.”

 

“And her looks?”

 

“Looks aren’t everything, Chu, but she’s definitely a 10.”

 

“I’m such a proud best friend, I can almost feel a tear coming. What do you think’s gonna happen next?”

 

“To be honest, I have no idea. She’s a bit younger than us as well, so I don’t really know what she wants. I’ll have to have a talk with Chaeng I suppose and see if she considers this a one-night stand or if she’s interested in maybe making it something more. I’d be fine with either.”

 

“Just don’t forget to think about yourself sometimes as well, okay? I get wanting to check in with her, but make sure it’s what you want as well.”

 

“I will, thanks Chu. Our breakfast is almost ready, and I think Chaeng’s up, so I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter