fait chier!

tout ce que je veux, c'est toi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie was slipping in and out of consciousness as Chaeyoung her back, the two of them snuggling in bed after a few more rounds of intense roleplaying. It was three am, Jennie was dead tired, every limb was motionless as she tried to focus on her girlfriend’s motions and words.

 

Chaeyoung was apparently not tired at all.

 

She should’ve been, she’d gone through the ringer tonight, Jennie had a lot of fantasies apparently. Not that Chaeng was complaining, her whole body was singing and tingling with pure pleasure. She knew her girlfriend was sleepy, even in the darkness she could practically see Jennie slipping in and out of sleep as she made adorable little mhm sounds whenever felt appropriate as Chaeng talked about everything and nothing.

 

“Jennie?”

 

“Hmm?” Jennie turned over slightly, as she could tell by Chaeng’s tone of voice that things were more serious than it had been earlier.

 

“I just… there’s something I haven’t told you before. It’s nothing bad, don’t worry. But it’s part of the reason why I really want us to tell the Dean.”

 

In all honesty, Jennie was much too tired for this. But there was no way in hell she was gonna ruin this moment for Chaeyoung, when this was clearly something that was important to her. Instead, she moved even closer to Chaeyoung, until they were nose to nose and could practically see each other despite the darkness. “What is it babe?”

 

Was she worrying despite her girlfriend telling her not to?

 

Of course.

 

Was she gonna let that show?

 

No way in hell.

 

“I haven’t always been a playgirl. I know I have a bit of a reputation now, but it didn’t use to be this way. When I first started college, I started dating around a bit and having fun, cause I never did anything like that in high school. I wasn’t a player; it was just casual dating and both parties knew that.

 

“And then I met this girl, and it started out casual, but I really liked her and she really liked me and that was that. I was no longer casually dating, I officially had my first girlfriend and I was crazy about her. But we were really young, so we decided not to move anything too quickly, so even after two years together we still didn’t live together, I lived with Lisa and Suzy as I do now and she lived with some other friends. But we were doing really happy and things were so so good, I was even planning on asking her if we should move into together the next semester.

 

“and then everything crashed and burned.” Her voice changed and Jennie laced their fingers together, squeezing Chaeyoung’s hand comfortingly. It hurt hearing about someone Chaeyoung once loved, but it was past tense and Chaeyoung obviously loved her now so there really was nothing to be jealous of.

 

“What happened?”

 

“There was a rumor that Suzy and I had slept together, while I was dating my ex. It wasn’t true of course, I’ve never slept with her or Lisa, but for some reason she believed it. We’d been dating for two years, and she didn’t even hear me out. I didn’t even know about the rumor at the time she broke up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter