Entry OO6

Drabble, Flash Fic - In Between & Beyond

 

School Boy

 

Words: 565

 

Kwon Jiyong | Lee Hyori | Lee Seungri | Park Sandara | Yoo Jae Suk

 


 

 

I remember my first glimpse of her face...

I saw you smile then I smiled
I was straight blown away
Mesmerized by your beauty from your feet to your hands
How can one be so beautiful? l don’t understand

 

-Map the Soul (Epik High)

 



Jiyong sat confidently beside Seungri as the interview continues. On his right is Jae Suk and on Seungri’s left is Hyori, the two host of the show. He is always a picture of coolness and confidence - a fierce performer on stage, a self-assured man.

“We heard that you’re ideal girl is the famous actress Sandara-ssi,” Jae Suk said.

“Yup. Isn’t she lovely?” he answered without hesitation.

“Then did you ever meet her in person?” Hyori asked.

“No, never.”

“If you meet her what would be your first question? ... Would you like to meet her personally?” Hyori asked, directing the question to Jiyong.

“Yeah. Yeah. I believe that I want to meet her,” he said, nodding his head in affirmation.

 “I have met her before in person ...” Jae Suk offered.

“Lucky...” Jiyong suddenly said.

“What do you think? Is she pretty?” Hyori asked.

“Yeah. She’s very innocent looking,” he paused as he looked at Jiyong. “She’s like a doll,” he continued.

Jiyong smiled as he nodded, agreeing with Jae Suk’s statement. He hasn’t got the opportunity to meet the said actress in person. For some reason, their paths haven’t crossed. Maybe because although both are famous their worlds are not totally the same – his, in the music industry being a musician while Sandara’s was on the movie industry.

“So ... we have a surprise ...” Hyori said with a smile as she looked at their two guests.

“Especially ... especially for Jiyong,” Jae Suk added making Jiyong chuckle.

Hyori suddenly looked behind her as she spoke, grinning like crazy: “Okay. Bring out the surprise.”

Hearing that, the two guests curiously looked behind them and saw Sandara enter. Seungri chuckled as he glanced at Jiyong while the other man’s cool expression turned into an astonish and then timid one, a nervous chuckle escaping from him.

Jae Suk stood up and offered his seat to Sandara who is also smiling shyly at them. As she sat down the male host exclaimed as he walked away from the area where they were doing the interview, “Okay, let’s go now.”

Hyori laughed as she ushered the grinning Seungri. “Let’s go! Let’s go!”

Seungri laughed as he walked with Hyori away from the nervously-chuckling Jiyong and blushing Sandara.

“Let’s take a break!” Hyori shouted as she made her way beside the production staff. “Take care, Jiyong!”

“Okay hyung, attack!” Seungri shouted in support.

Both Jiyong and Sandara looked at each other, their eyes meeting which made them looked down, chuckling.

Gone was the confident Jiyong as he haplessly scratched the back of his head, shooting glances at the beautiful lady beside her.

“Ah, Jiyong-ssi, this is for you,” Sandara shyly said, biting her lower lip as she handed the recent Vogue Magazine where she is the cover.

“Thank you. Thank you.” Jiyong said softly as he took hold of the magazine. He gathered all his courage to still his nerves and look at her, wanting to stop acting like a school boy facing his crush.

He locked his gaze at her, seeing for the first time, up close and personal, Sandara Park. Seeing her shy smile and beautiful blush, her gorgeous eyes sparkling. And with that, he stopped worrying if he looked like some young boy shy towards his crush. Because he is a grown up man sitting in front of and exchanging smiles with his ideal woman.

 

 

 

This is actually a based on a real event that took place in Japan around 1997 or 1998. It was how the main lyricist and vocalist of the famous JRock band L'Arc~en~Ciel which is Hyde met his wife, actress Megumi Oishi.

I had seen a video of that said first meeting and I can't help but laugh and grin like an idiot. It was actually fun seeing Hyde being so nervous and shy around Megumi. So different from the cool Hyde I am used to see.

Hyde is really private when it comes to his personal life. What the public only know was that Hyde and Megumi got married on year 2000 and they had a son around year 2005. No wedding pictures and no photo of their son was leak.

I do hope that Hyde and Megumi is still together. I really do. ^_^

 

yen