Entry OO5

Drabble, Flash Fic - In Between & Beyond

 

an U N B O U N D snippet

 

Words: 530

 

Kwon Jiyong | Park Sandara

 


 

I love when you shake it like that

I see that you like it like that

- Too Close (Next)

 


 

I suggest you listen to this song while reading this. :))

 

 

Dara smiled slyly as they slowly went into the dance floor, shaking her hips, one of her arm raised above her head as she moved in sync with the music. She put her free arm on his nape, massaging the part as she continued to dance, not taking her eyes off the man with him.

Jiyong’s eyes were hooded as he held her hips closer to his, a small hissed escaping from him as his groin made contact with the Dara’s core. Hearing the tiny sound elicited from the man, Dara giggled as she continued dancing, rubbing herself in the process to his heated one.

‘ing tease!’Jiyong’s thought screamed as he wrapped his arms around her and pulling her closer.

The friction emitting from their contact made him harder than he already was and what added to his problem was the freakin’ clothes his ‘girlfriend’ decided to wear at this open beach party – a tattered short shorts, flat sandals with red cloth wrapped around her lower leg and the icing of the cake, a lose shirt. There is no problem with that but the fact is, the shirt is made of a thin material, allowing the people to have a glimpse of her electric blue bathing suit bra.

The day after they arrived here at the island of Ibiza and started hitting the beach, he gathered all his strength to stop his raging hormones from stripping her off of that two-piece. Hell! He couldn’t possibly her at the shore with all these tourists, well, actually he can and he will, if given the opportunity but the problem is not with his parents, sisters and cousins as audience.

So here he is, a man sporting a painful hard on with Park Sandara on his arms, rubbing her self teasingly at him.

Just like he thought, it was bad idea to bring her to this yearly family vacation. Or probably it was a bad idea for them to join his family. It was probably better if he just went Costa Rica with her. Just them.

Jiyong was pulled out of his thoughts as Dara wrapped her other arm around him and pulled him closer, her head at the side of his and wickedly, she whispered, “You’re hard...”

He growled in annoyance before moving his palms to her and squeezing it, eliciting a squeal from her.

Dara playfully slap her, feigning annoyance with a glare, moving away from his hold. “Naughty, naughty,” she said while wiggling her forefinger near his face before bursting into giggles.

Jiyong grumbled again before pulling her and walking away from the crowd. “I need to have you, now!” he said with sternly as he wrapped his arms around her waist, walking towards the direction of the Kwon’s beach house.

As they walked away, with Jiyong’s arms around her, she turned to look at the group of woman standing near the waters looking at her with pure jealousy and hatred. After sending them a triumphant smile, she looked up at Jiyong  and and crashed her lips to his, snaking her tongue to his mouth, his for a moment before pulling away.

“Let’s go...” she said. 

 

 


 

 

"Too Close" suddenly played and when it did, this scene came up into me. 

And since, this will fit perfectly to something that will eventually took place on UNBOUND

I decided to have it. ^.^

 

But I was so excited that I can't help myself as I sat down infront of my netbook and typed this down.

I thought that maybe, I could have this as a flash fic and possibly tease you to what's gonna happen on UNBOUND.

Hohohohoho ~

 

love,

yen