Entry OO2

Drabble, Flash Fic - In Between & Beyond

 

I AM

 

Words: 440

 

Kwon Jiyong | Park Sandara | Yang Han Suk

 


 

If it’s wrong to love you, then my heart just won’t let me be right.

Coz I’m drowned in you and I won’t pull through without you by my side.

- My All (Mariah Carey)

 


 

 

Dara just looked down at her hands clasped together situated at her lap. She could not just look at his face right now. She just could not. It will be heart-breaking for her to see the disappointment laced on his stressed-out face. He trusted them and given them his blessing and he just asked one thing in return, avoid scandals.

The president heaved a deep sighed as he eyed the two people infront of him. The woman is looking at her lap, avoiding his gaze the moment she entered his office and the man with  him is looking at him but on his eyes. Park Sandara and Kwon Jiyong. His idols. His children.

He did not expect this to happen. Not this. Again. He thought that every idol already learned a lesson from what happened on Choi Dong Wook. He thought that the two will be smart enough to avoid that kind of mistake again.

“I’m sorry,” Jiyong said as he finally decided to look at President Yang in the eye.

“For?”

“For... this,” he answered as he gestured on the newspapers at the top of the president’s table with both him and Dara on the headline. Selcas of them together and other private photos revealed on the papers as well as on the television. That was what the morning breakfast of everyone, the truth of their relationship being revealed.

And Jiyong knew that they were at fault. They should have been more careful. The President did not go against of the two of them dating, they could even freely go out to eat together but the president clearly emphasized the need to maintain their relationship in a lower profile.

And they did! For years they did. It was not secret among the people of Korea that the two of them sometimes went out together and speculated that there is something going on between them but that remains speculations up until now.

Dara and Jiyong’s me2day account has been hacked and the person who did it, took upon himself to upload the private pictures and even private conversations between the two. There’s nothing left to be said but to admit to everyone that yes, the speculations are true and yes, they are together.

“I am ready to face whatever the consequences are,” Jiyong added.

“What happened already happened. But are you really ready to face it?” President Yang asked. “We know that a few won’t understand and that few are not afraid to cause you any pain that they could. Are you ready for that?”

At that moment, Dara raised her head up and looked at the President. “I am.”

 



 

 

That was just a spur of the moment idea after the song My All played on my netbook.

But I am pretty happy of the result. ;)

 

Thank you for dropping by. ^.^

 

love,

yen