"And This Time... I'm Serious"

A Quick Escape From Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: This is just a very short and cliché one, yet I hope it's okay. :)

 

"And This Time... I'm Serious"

 

       The first day of April, it’s always chaotic, given that the school’s final semester is ending, students have most of their time to…

 

 

 

“IT’S JUST A JOKE! APRIL FOOLS!”

 

 

 

Fool around.

 

 

 

And yes, without much of the employees: their professors, and other admins noticing as the finalization of academic grades occupied them, not letting them meet the students who are…

 

 

 

“Come on! It’s April’s Fools Day, stop being a kill joy~”

 

 

 

In need of guidance.

 

 

 

The tall young and pretty one who they all had a crush on during the 1st semester is now uhh… not so adorable?

 

 

 

“Hey, Yujin-ah, when will you stop? You’re really bothering others.” She smiled, hearing how her unnies huffed and heavily sat as they look around the cafeteria while other students eyed them with much annoyance.

 

 

 

Yujin is charming and all except for her being too… playful?

 

 

 

And hey, she’s not just playful, she’s also… flirtatious.

 

 

 

“Why are they eyeing me, it’s April’s Fools…” The younger then sat beside her unnies.

 

 

 

“Yujin…” Yena looked at Yujin with a stern face, as if she’s ready to commit child abuse and violence, “You just seemingly confessed to them and said ‘happy April fools’ in a big font, who wouldn’t eye you for that? Be glad, actually, that they’re just eyeing you, some might choke you and if that happens, I won’t really help you.”

 

 

 

Yujin laughed, it’s probably funny, seeing the irritated looks on their faces while knowing that they still do like her anyway. She knows her charms, she knows how heartthrob she is in this campus that even the students in other schools would come and wait for her outside but uh… using it to play around definitely is, disrespectful.

 

 

 

“Yujin, just stop playing around. Enjoy the few weeks left for this term while being nice to others.”

 

 

 

And there she saw how she’s a little different within their circle of friends. Eunbi is a role model, Chaeyeon is seen as a perfect child, while Yena, she’s funny but was never the one to step over the line, and so, she decided to sit and relax, “Okay, I’ll stop now.”

 

 

 

Remain calm and oh-…

 

 

 

Maybe no?

 

 

 

“Or maybe after one more?”

 

 

 

The older ones’ heads lifted up in an instant as Yujin hurriedly from her seat, excitedly approaching a particular person.

 

 

 

“Hi~” Now, it’s time for all of the eyes to look with surprise and fright.

 

 

 

“Hello…?” Everyone in the cafeteria had witnessed Yujin confess to a few people and then shout “Happy April Fools” right after count

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter