Warmer

A Quick Escape From Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warmer

 

      Frustrated, tired, confused - three words to describe her emotions right now as she can't find her newly bought hoodie.

 


The weather is a bit cold, and she just wants to wear that new hoodie, but losing it all of a sudden can't let her go to bed. She just needs to find it and she'll be settled already.
 



"Unnie!" She went out, there she found the oldest unnie, and with a distorted face, she approached Eunbi.
 



"What's with the face?"

 


"The new hoodie I bought is missing."
 



The tall young one heard a few sets of chuckles from different directions, but regardless, kept her attention to the leader who's usually all knowing, like a mother who knows where everything is placed.

 


"The new hoodie... didn't you wash it the other week?"
 



"I did, and now it's missing. I haven't used it yet, I'm sure I placed it inside my cabinet." Yujin is whining like a kid who lost her favorite stuff toy, pouting and swaying her body exaggeratedly.
 



"Then it's just there, if you're so sure. Who'll take it away? As if one of us like taking your clothes?"
 



Yujin's frustration suddenly wore off, so quick, her brain functioned and processed that unintentional hint given by the leader.
 



The members were confused, but, "Okay..." questioned nothing when Yujin dashed to a room for one, not the room for her but for...



"Minjoo-unnie."



Who's on her guitar, wearing her airp*ds, listening to a song she's trying to memorize, wanting to play for a particular audience.



"Unnie." Minjoo didn't answer, hearing nothing.



Yujin then closed the door and heaved once before approaching the older, "Unnie."



Yujin took one of the buds, making the older look at her, a bit surprised.



"Yujin?" Mimjoo then removed the other one that is still on her ear and placed down her guitar, "Why?"



Yujin just stared down at her, making her feel, all a sudden, anxious.



"Is there... anything wrong?"


 

The question made the younger scoff and shake her head in disbelief. Confused, Minjoo just watched the taller sat on the side of the bed, smiling at her before...

 


Pointing her.

 

 

More puzzled...

 

 

"Hm? Me? What?" Minjoo asked...
 



And Yujin had to pinch the hoodie that the older is wearing, "This is mine, isn't it?" Minjoo then felt the sudden heat crawling up on her whole body.
 



Minjoo glanced up at Yujin, yet upon meeting the latter's deep stare, she can't help but to feel more embarrassed, suddenly internally wishing for the bed to swallow her.



"Isn't is, Unnie? Answer me." Yujin said, slowly intertwining her fingers to the older's slender ones, moving closer to the flustered woman.



"I-I..."



"Maybe? I d-don't know." Stuttering, Minjoo answered, not so honest.



She knew it before taking the hoodie, of course, she took it from the younger's room. It was hanging outside the cabinet, and she found it so cute, and warming too when she touched the fabric. She thought of stealing the hoodie, more like, to tease the owner, but why is she...



Like this. As if she's the one being teased.



"Unnie~"



"How do you not know but uses it?"



"I-... Y-Yujin, s-spac-..."



"Hmm?" She's the older one yet feels so inferior, the younger's presence is usually so dominating, yet she's never complaining...



She likes to see the latter this close, she wants her this close...
Perhaps, that's actually the reason why she took the hoodie, to at least... feel warm with something that her special person owns.



"Fine..." Minjoo surrendered, her back touching the soft, fluffy pillow behind her, leaning by the headboard of the bed while the younger one's almost hovering on top of her, caging her by one arm while the other hand is still intertwined with her one hand.

 

 

"I took it. Happy?"

 

 

Yujin's brows furrowed, but the smile didn't leave her face, "Why?"

 

 

Minjoo felt dried up, suddenly no liquid to swallow anymore, but gulped air when she saw Yujin still deeply gazing in her eyes, while waiting for her to answer.

 

 

"I-... I don't know. It feels..." Avoiding Yujin's eyes this time, she continued, "Warmer to wear someone else's clothes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter