Short

A Quick Escape From Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Short

 

"Pfft. You're short."

 

 

Minjoo's face slowly tilted in the direction of the taller one, eyes wide upon hearing the 'insulting' compliment. She just asked for Yujin's help to fix her things in the upper drawer of her cabinet, which she barely reaches and now, Yujin has the guts to .

 

 

"What?" She asked, voice toned deeper and a little more raspy.

 

 

The taller one looked at her, smirked and repeated, "You're short."

 

 

Minjoo is baffled, face distorted, a bit offended.

 

 

"Excuse me? I'm no-..."

 

 

"Hmm? You're not? You're shorter than me, Unnie." Yujin cut her off, still pushing the idea that Minjoo is short, just because she's taller.

 

 

"You're just taller, that doesn't mean I'm sho-..."

 

 

"You are." Minjoo almost gasped in disbelief, was about to protest, but as soon as she opened to speak, Yujin ducked a little just to sneer right in front of her eyes and say...

 

 

"If you're not..."

 

 

"Prove it."

 

 

Minjoo blinked, a few times, she did – trying to process what Yujin requested her to do. She's not short, that's very clear, she may not be as tall as the younger, but she's definitely not short.

 

 

Is Yujin just teasing her?

 

 

"Hmm, well," Yujin straightened her back, took a step away from the older one and, "Everything that's shorter than me is short, 'cause I'm tall." Answered with so much childishness and confidence...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter