Under The Moon With You

A Quick Escape From Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: This is originally published separately back in March 9, 2020.

 

 

Under The Moon

 

        Her lips parted with a small sigh escaping, her hands clasped as the wind passed by them. It's not cold, not hot, probably just in between, enough to relax both bodies without worrying about the temperature of the weather.

 

She, for a moment, took a glance of the moon, before taking a doubled moment to look at the face of the woman she loves. A smile then, formed on her lips, and she couldn't help, but to give her so loved woman a touch on the hand, intertwining their fingers that were all molded to fit perfectly.

 

"Tonight is the full worm moon night, you see, the moon tonight is closer and brighter. It's a super full moon." Yujin, tightened her hold against the other's as she spoke, smiling warmly while watching the moon above them.

 

The moon is at its closest to the earth tonight, perigee, the term is. And it's emitting 30% more light than the usual, but what does Yujin find brighter than this?

 

The eyes of the woman beside her.
It's so fascinating, the reflection of the light coming from the moon on Minjoo's eyes. Yujin had to stare, it's a need for her to do.
 

 

While Minjoo hasn't removed her eyes, yet from the moon, but when she felt the pair of eyes Yujin has on hers, she gave the latter a glance...
 

 

"It's pretty." Briefly, she commented with her deep, but warming voice resulting the younger one's inside to curl up.
 

 

"You're prettier." Minjoo had to chuckle on the smoothness Yujin acquires, well, it's one of the things she fell for - the transparency of Yujin towards her, Yujin showing every amount of her love for her.
 

 

Yujin avoided Minjoo's eyes after that, feeling a bit timid after the sudden hit of line. And this time, it's Minjoo's turn to stare at the latter.
 

 

Looking at the younger, she had it in her mind, that she's not the only pretty one. Minjoo is so sure that Yujin is beautiful, even before, but the moonlight's beam hitting Yujin's edges and features is, making it more than what she knows.
 

 

Little did she know, Yujin has it already in her mind, but the subject is her.
 

 

"It's one of my wishes, to see you with me, stargazing or watching a full moon stand out above..." Yujin randomly stated, still looking at the moon.
 

 

"Because I find it so romantic, seeing the person you love be so beautiful under the emitted light of the moon." It was Yujin's wish to feel so.
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter