Perfection

A Quick Escape From Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: This is originally published separately back in February 29, 2020.

 

 

Perfection

 

        The sun is setting, the combinations of yellow and red with a touch of faint pink are complimenting both the sky and the sea. The breeze is a bit cold, while the wind is bit strong, just enough to make above ankle level of waves pass by the shore, where two pairs of feet are leaving marks as they step on the sand.

 

 

She couldn't help it...
Yes, the scenery is beautiful, but this woman beside her is more attracting than anything in the world she would lay her eyes on. And so she stares at her while keeping the slow pace as they walk side by side.

 

 

She's perfect.

 

 

"How unreal", she thought. As for a long moment, she gazes deep at the woman's eyes; brown and dreamy, the orbs are. The bright sunlight coming from the side is flattering each edge of her features. And slowly and gently, a smile curved her lips upwards.

 

 

"Beautiful." Unknowingly, her lips mumbled, making her Love look at her with a little surprise. But as innocent that the lady is, the lady answered, "Right, the view? It's so pretty, thank you for bringi-..."

 

 

But was halted on her words when, "No, you... are who I'm referring to." She, being the smooth that she is, clarified her statement, her compliment. Her sincerity was drawn just by the way she looks at her love, and it gives the woman butterflies, that one ability of her gives a lot of mixed emotions already. She never failed to express her admiration, to make her feel adored and to make her feel perfect. She won't let an opportunity pass to say that she's every good thing on earth and that...

 

 

"I love you." She loves her. The sound of her voice echoed in the woman's system, making her smile grow twice as big as it already is. And with her being the usual shy type lady in front of her lover, her fist hit his arm playfully.

 

 

And to avoid getting more embarrassed, she turned her back, but her lover immediately reached for her forearm. The woman's head tilted back the direction where her Lover, only to be amazed by the sudden deep gaze, or was it because she usually avoids her stares?

 

 

That moment, even with feeling timid, she looked back at her lover. Eye to eye, inches away from each other. Both of them enjoyed the sight they would be willing to look at for eternity.

 

 

Few moments, a strong wind passed through both of them, cutting the sweet tension that both love birds have. But when was it? The last time she felt this courageous to look that strong, eye to eye, to the woman she loves the most? To the prettiest one?

 

 

Keeping and gripping on that bravery, she decided to slide down her hand to her Love's warm one and yet even before reaching the desired location...

 

 

Confusion was brought inside her, and was emitted out through her face. What was it? What was she felt? Getting more confused as seconds continued running by, she wanted to speak, but her pupils dilated upon the quick realization...

 

 

dried, and her brows twitched. She's bothered, without even the sight of it, she's already breaking. But she's hoping that she's wrong, so she wanted to check.

 

 

She lifted the woman's arm, just wanting to make sure...
But when her head is about to bow and as her eyes were about to look, the woman retrieved her arm away, not willing to show anything, and is afraid to be caught with something.

 

 

Yet, she insisted...
She grabbed her again, and a little forceful, taking the woman's arm, lifting it and turning it upside down to see...

 

 

The bumpy texture she felt, the rough part of the skin she touched...

 

 

She's right...
Terrifyingly, she is.

 

 

She looked up at the woman's pair of suddenly dimmed eyes, from left to right, her eyes can't stay still. She's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter