Closer with You

Key to Happiness

    [A Month Ago]

Kihyun picks up his little friend and sits him on the counter.  He looks around for the woman who grooms his Yonggi but pouts when he doesn't see her.  He tapped his two fingers on the counter and Yonggi took it as a sign to lie down.  He then to his back, kicking his little legs in the air with small yips.

Kihyun chuckled a bit and rubbed the small dog's stomach, watching those playful eyes as Yonggi's tail waves back and forth. 

"I see Yonggi needs some play time?"  Hanna came around with her vest on. 

Kihyun looked up and smiled.  "We were just waiting."  He poked the dog's nose and Yonggi sat up.

She laughed a bit and looked at the extended paw.  "Yes, I'm getting to you."  She cooed, back the dog's hair. 

She picked up her nail clippers and started t the nails that the dog wanted first.  "So,"  Kihyun started up, "are you free on Saturday?"  He asked.

She thought back for a moment.  "I'm free for the evening, but I have work here that day."  She replied, going to the next paw.  "What's up?"  She asked.

He shyly put his hands together, holding Yonggi's leash between his hands.  "Well, I have off this weekend.  I was wondering if it'd be okay if we had dinner at my parents' house."  He indirectly asked.

Hanna looked up at him with shock, pausing clipping Yonggi's nail.  "With your parents?"  She asked.  When the dog started whimpering for more attention, she looked down to cut his nails again.

"Yeah, they've been nagging me to introduce you to them."  He answered honestly.  "We have been dating for awhile."  He chuckled.

She nodded and finished t the nails.  "You'll have to pick me up after my shift,"  She said, taking out a file, "And drive me home." 

"No problem,"  He put his hand up, "I'd honestly like to drive you every day.."

She looked up at him from the dog.  "What?"  She had a bit of hope in her heart.

"I mean, you know, if in you wanted me to, I could drive you to and from work."  He said awkwardly.  "But if you rather I not, I won't."  He put his hands up.

And that little bit of hope flew away.  "Ah.. I see.."  She muttered while looking into Yonggi's mouth, examining his teeth.  "I can walk.."  She said, getting a chunk of lettuce between his teeth.

Minhyuk scratched his neck as she continued in silence. 

***

The following Saturday, Hanna finds herslef face-to-face with the front door of Kihyun's parents' house.  She breathed in and out nervously.  She's going to hate me..  Every drama she's ever watched came into her mind.  The dramas where the mother of the son doesn't like the woman he brings home and the father always listens to the woman so he doesn't get into trouble. 

However, unlike her imagination, the two great her with warm smiles and a hug.  "Oh dear, Kihyun has spoken about you so much, I thought you were a myth."  She chuckled.  "I'm Kyungwon."  She introduced herself.

"And I'm Hyunwoo."  The father spoke, watching Hanna bow.

"I'm Hanna."  She took her shoes off while holding onto her dish she brought.  "I was taught that when you're invited to dinner, it's courtesy to bring something."  She explained when the parents had a confused expression.

Kyungwon clapped.  "Splendid.  Follow me to the kitchen and we'll prepare dinner together."  She instructed, putting her arm around her shoulders and walking them away from the guys.


Hanna sets her dish on the table and then accepts the apron the woman gave to her.  She washed her hands and looked at the water boiling on the stove. 

"When Kihyun was growing up, he wouldn't eat anything aside from stew,"  Kyungwon started, "since we haven't had a dinner with him since my birthday, I figured making stew for him today would be nice.  I don't know what you like, Dear."  She said.

Hanna smiled and picked up the knife on the cutting board.  "I like stews.. chicken is also nice."  She said, chopping up the vegetables that Kyungwon set out for her.  "Ramen and pastas are good too."  She commented, taking a piece of carrot she chopped and ate it.

Kyungwon chuckled while preparing the meat.  "Kihyun's brought home only a couple of other girls before,"  She mentioned as she seasoned the meat, "each one was such a picky eater."  She sighed.

Hanna chuckled and shook her head.  "There are some foods I don't like, naturally.  But if you prepare something, I'll eat it, Ma'am."  She said, putting the vegetables in the pot along with the meat Kyungwon handed to her.

Kyungwon chuckled and watched Hanna stir the stew.  "When Kihyun was a boy, he would go out on his bike and watch birds."  She started as the kitchen got relatively silent.

"Birds?"  Hanna turned to look at the older woman.

Kyungwon hummed.  "He would take pictures at the lake of pigeons."  She smiled as if she saw the past images before her.  "He really likes birds.  Pigeons and penguins are his favorite."  She mentioned.

"Penguins?"  Hanna raised an eyebrow.

Kyungwon huffed.  "That boy,"  She shook her head, "once he found out that the South Pole was too far to travel, he decided then that penguins are his favorite.  Because that's the one thing he can't naturally get a picture of."

Hanna pouted her lip.  "So he can go to the dessert and take pictures of vultures?"  She asked.

Kyungwon shrugged.  "I tried reasoning with him that there are other things that he can't take pictures of, but he wouldn't change his mind.  Not that I think him liking birds is a bad thing."  She stated.  "What kind of birds do you like?  Or are you like the last one and hate animals?"  She raised an eyebrow.

She put her hands up with a nervous smile.  "Of course not!  I work at a pet store."  She said.  "I like penguins too..  A dear friend of mine used to do a puppet show for me when I was younger.

"Whenever I was feeling down, he would have a small voice while trying to cheer me up."  She chuckled. 

Kyungwon smiled.  "That's a better reason to like penguins.."  She commented.

"There isn't a right reason to like something,"  Hanna stated, "we're all attached to something for different reasons.  It makes us unique while still enjoying something together."  She said, stirring the stew slowly.

Kyungwon smiled softly while watching her stir.


Meanwhile, Hyunwoo walks Kihyun to the backyard.  There, Hyunwoo opens his shed and takes out a watering can. 

"She seems nice,"  Hyunwoo commented as he watered some of his wife's flowers, "how serious are you with her?"

Kihyun watched the flowers get watered.  "I want to get closer to her, like committed closer.  But I don't know if she's ready for any of that."  He replied honestly.

"Are you saying committed as in having ?  Or committed as in married?"  Hyunwoo raised a dirty eyebrow.

Kihyun's cheeks flush as he thought about it.  "I-I don't know if we're quite ready for either, but I was talking about marriage."  He said nervously.

Hyunwoo chuckled and sat down on the patio, patting the spot next to him.  "Don't rush into either."  Hyunwoo started.  "Don't see as just relieving hormones, otherwise it's just an exercise.  brings two people together."  He smiled.

"At that point, isn't it making love?"  Kihyun asked, playing with a stone under his shoe.

"You have to be careful with naming it."  Hyunwoo said.  "You also have to be careful while doing it.  If it means nothing, be up front.  Don't give her false hope that it means that you're committed to her."  He taught.

Kihyun nodded and looked at the girls in the window.  "I'll wait for the perfect moment then.  Whether it be sometime soon or years from now."  He smiled at his father.

"Good boy."  He patted Hyunwoo's head.


***

Dinner went well with the two getting to know each other better with the parents. The parents could tell Hanna was nervous as she had her hand under the table the whole meal with the boy holding it.

They were on their way back home.  Parking at her apartment, he looks at her.  "It's really late,"  She saw the clock displaying ten o'clock, "why don't you stay the night?"  She asked.

He thought for a moment before nodding.  They've spent the night together in Kihyun's apartment a few times with her being awake all night due to the rain.  So stepping into her apartment tonight didn't make him think too much.  However, his dad talking to him about earlier made him realize that something else might happen tonight.

"Oh, you know something awkward might happen since we never shared a bed before,"  He teased, putting his shoes with hers.

She chuckles and pokes his stomach.  "I was going to offer you to sleep on the couch,"  She mentioned, "but cuddling up to my big, warm man doesn't sound so bad."  She whispered, pushing up against his chest in a small hug.


Both of the adults had blushed cheeks.  They took turns washing up, and before they knew it, they were laying in bed together.  They were met with silence as they both stare up at the ceiling.  She makes the move to kiss him quickly and put her head on his chest.  She smiled when she felt his hand her hair.

"Do.. you want to just cuddle tonight?"  He asked in a soft voice.

She thought for a moment, wondering if they could make it futher in her mind.  "I'm.. a bit scared."  She admitted.  "But as long as your gentle with me, we can do a little more.."  She replied, playing with the material of his shirt.

She sits up and leans over him, putting their lips together softly.  "I wouldn't ever dream of hurting you, Hanna."  He said honestly.  "If you're not ready, then I'm not either."  He continued to her hair.


His gentle voice made her blush and think about how close they would be.  She thought about how they would be breathing each others air and sharing a beautiful moment together.  "It's just that.. it's my first time."  She whispered.

He cupped her cheek, not even needing the light to know her eyes are big and her eyebrows are raised.  He didn't need to see her to know that she was scared but she wanted it.  "It's my first time too, so I'm not for sure what all to do."  He laughed a bit.

"I know how it's done, I'm just.."  She sighed.  "I'm sorry."

"No, no, Hanna,"  He held her body and gently reversed their position, "don't be sorry."  He kissed her cheek to her neck.  "There's nothing to be sorry about.  We'll just go as far as we're comfortable, okay?  Let's not rush this."  He said.


She had a small smile as he pampered her lips with small kisses and massaged her arms.  "Okay.."  She giggled. 

"You just tell me when to stop, okay?  I don't want to hurt you."  He instructed, holding her hands softly.  "Whenever you're in pain, squeeze my hand."  He said.


She hummed in agreement, holding one of Kihyun's hands as his other hand gently traces her side.  The hand then went down her night gown, reaching to her knees to pull it up a bit.  She lifted her body to help get the long material off, and it was folded and placed on the empty nightstand.

Most of her body is now bare, shuddering as the cold room hit her skin.  He was quick to warm her up with his now-bare chest.  She could feel his muscles agains her chest, making her blush.  "You're muscular.."  She commented.

He chuckled and kissed her neck while softly holding her , thumbing her lightly.  "I used to play sports in school, so you can thank my school's mandatory PE class."  He said.

She then felt his hand gently going lower, giving attention to her belly too.  He rubbed soothing circles there like he would for Yonggi.  He mind then goes to Yonggi who is being taken care of by one of Kihyun's friends right now.  She blushed when his cute smile entered her thoughts.

She then noticed that his hand was outside her .  She flinched a little, making Kihyun stop instantly.  "Are you okay?"  He asked in worry.  "We can stop-"

"No,"  She interrupted, "it's fine, really."


He kept his hand outside her as he keeps their lips together in a soft kiss.  His hand moves slowly against her, rubbing small circles against her . 

She moaned softly but gripped his hand tighter.  He heard that her moans were nervous dipped in the pool of pleasure.  He kept on a slow pace, massaging her knuckle with his thumb.  Once she let her grip loosen, he slowly took her underwear down.

He cautiously dipped his finger against her damp entrance.  He paused the kiss.  "Are you sure?  We can stop now if you're uncomfortable."  He said.

She smiled.  "It's fine, Kihyun.  I'm feeling really good right now."  He reached to cup his cheek, kissing him lightly.

He nodded and move them closer as he puts on finger into her.  He felt her hand close up a bit.  He put his face in her neck, kissing there lightly as he made his hand movements slow.  He entered a second and a third, just to make sure she was still into it.

Her moans were pleasured but her hand was tightening.  "Hanna, please be honest.  Are you okay?"  He asked worriedly.  "I don't know what I would do if you got hurt while we made love."  He whispered.

"You're so sweet, you know that?"  She giggled.  "But let me ask you, do you want to go further?"


He was shocked to be asked back.  His father's words of waiting for the best moment came to him.  They were naturally together tonight.  They were naturally thinking about going further and now they're naturally already this close.  She's not hurting and he's so close to her.

He never did ask himself if he was comfortable going this far.  But now that he realizes they are this close, he hums.  "I'd like to as long as you're okay with it.  I'd like to become closer to you."  He held her hip.  "Not for hormones, but because I really love you."  He confessed.


The burden in her heart lifted, knowing that the boy was wanting commitment too.  She moved her hand out of his grasp to put her arms around his neck, pulling him closer.  "Then I'm ready."  She whispered.

In a nonchalant move, his remaining clothes were off and he leaned down to capture her lips once more.  They closed their eyes at the same time as he slowly made his way to fitting their puzzle pieces together.

He paused for a moment, feeling their chests coming together.  She held him closer as she feels filled.  A new warmth passed over her, a pleasurable one.  Her whole body felt like it was at peace, and so she relaxed.

He felt her muscles relax and he started on a slow beat, smiling in the kiss when she moaned a little.  His movements were light and made Hanna feel fuzzy.

She moved along with him when he went faster.  "Kihyun~"  She giggled when she felt little kisses litter her jaw and behind her ear.  His kisses were tickling as their bodies moved together naturally.

"Hanna,"  He laughed back, feeling the pleasure circulate between them, "I love you so much, Hanna."  He admitted, kissing her all over the place.

Hanna copied, kissing him wherever her lips could go until they come back together. "Kihyun~"  She gasped when he went a bit harder.

"I'm-I'm almost there, Hanna."  He said with a smile, getting as close to the girl as possible.


She felt his release fill her in a few more s.  She smiled softly while holding him closer, now resting on his chest.  He her hair as they lay in the position as when they started.

"Thank you, Kihyun.."  She whispered, closing her eyes and nuzzling her face into his muscles.

He smiled and closed his eyes.  "I love you, Hanna."  He said again.

"I love you too, Kihyun."  She kissed her pillow as she relaxed.


It took a little bit, but they finally fell asleep together.