Chapter 5

Spring Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why do the 12 of you stay here, at this house?” you tilted your head looking at him waiting for him to answer why they were here instead of their own houses. “Well, it’s just that we were all very close friends for the past 3? No, 2 years, and instead of those stinky dorms Junmyeon told us we could stay here,” he explained, you turned to look at the endless city lights blinking in the distance.

“It’s beautiful.” you breathed out. “Yeah, right? None of the guys understand why I sit here. It helps me calm down and stop overthinking.” he whispered.

You told him some things your parents didn’t know. The whole night you stayed up just talking, it was surprising for you to open up to someone so easily.

*  *  *

 

You woke up to the loud knocking on the door, with your name being called. The door opened to Chanyeol, hair messy, hands rubbing his eyes. You turned towards the wall, wrapping the blanket around your body, not ready to get up yet. A loud sound rang through your room. Turning around, you saw Chanyeol on the ground, “Oh my god, Chanyeol! Seriously?” you groaned, not getting up to help him.

Some boys rushed into the room, probably startled by the noise, “You’re supposed to help me.” he whined while rubbing his . “Too lazy.”

You walked into the bathroom to freshen up. You went down to the kitchen hoping to calm your angry stomach. Before you even stepped in, someone pulled you by the forearm, dragging you outside.

*  *  *

 

Chanyeol didn’t know what to do. He was confused; you were talking fine until Jongin came. He saw something change in your face, your eyes got teary and you changed the subject.

He knew what happened between you two after the last night on the rooftop. He needed to the other side, Jongin’s side. Maybe he could get Jongin alone and talk to him. Or maybe- “—Ji-Eun, maybe in a bitter war.” he snapped out of his thoughts when he heard your name. “What?” he said a bit too high.

“I said that something’s happening between Jongin and Y/N. Remember how she looked at him. She looked like she could kill him there.” Baekhyun explained. “I don’t think that’s the case.” Junmyeon reasoned.

“Maybe they’re exes?” Luhan said. “No.” Everyone turned to Chanyeol, “I mean, no one knows, right? We shouldn’t jump to conclusions. They just could be friends, or maybe enemies, but never exes. Wait, what? No. We should just let them solve it.” he continued. He mentally hit himself. “Okay…” thankfully everyone just scattered thinking it was his normal behavior.

*  *  *

 

It was soon evening by then and everyone settled in for an ‘important meeting’ that was called by Junmyeon. “The semester just ended and my father called me and said that he was going on a trip to Hawaii and I was wondering if you wanted to tag along.” The room remained silent. You heard only the tapping of the keyboard on your phone. Everyone turned to look at you, you just looked at the boys who were facing you. “What?” you whispered, suddenly scared.

“Why are you looking at me?” you tried after no one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter