Chapter 1

Spring Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was sitting in class beside my best friend Kim Jongin. It was a boring lecture of English which was probably Romeo and Juliet, that I didn’t even pay attention to. 

 

I put my hand under my chin while staring out the window. I was thinking of my best friend, his face pooped up everywhere, and I may have developed a tiny, okay a huge crush on him.

 

Every time he was talking to one of those girls I would pull him away. Every time he came close to me my heart raced faster than a race car. 

 

I was able to hide my feelings pretty well and somehow kept my blush in. 

 

Snapping me out of my thoughts, an elbow gently hit mine, I turned to him and noticed all eyes were on me. 

 

"Please pay attention Ji-Eun." Mr.Lee said, and I just nodded. He continued the lesson, but I still didn’t pay attention . 

 

Finally, the bell rang signaling that the class was over. 

 

“Was the lesson that boring?” Jongin asked me.

 

“Yep” I laughed. 

 

We both made our way outside where my driver was waiting for me. 

 

“You aren’t coming?” I raised my brow. 

 

“Not today, I have to run an errand for mom.” He replied while rubbing his neck.

 

“Okay, bye.” I waved my hand and got in the car. 

 

I was the daughter of Kim Ji-Tae, one of the biggest businessmen in Korea. 

 

I was an only child and it was pretty boring until I met Jongin. 

 

My mom and his mom were friends and we met in second grade and became close ever since. He soon became my first love.

 

I’m seventeen, just two days younger than Jongin. 

 

The car came to a halt and I got off and mumb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter