Chapter 2

Spring Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke to the sweet smell of breakfast and the horrifying sound of your alarm.

You remembered yesterday’s dream and grinned like an idiot.

You were just sleeping in my bed when you felt strong arms wrap around my waist.

You turned around in their arms, but couldn’t open your eyes.

You tried hard enough to open your eyes and finally did. Jongin was sleeping peacefully.

‘Only if that dream was real…’ you thought as you sighed.

You went to your closet and grabbed your uniform and went to freshen up.

You went down to eat breakfast.

You murmured a good morning to your parents and Jongin and his parents.

 

                                                          * * *

You both arrived at school.

You excused yourself to the comfort room.

You quickly did your business and came out when you heard your best friend’s voice.

It was from inside your classroom, you stood at the side to listen to the conversation.

“This is Ji-Eun’s seat go sit somewhere else.” He said to Minji. She rolled her eyes and went to sit somewhere else. You smiled and went in. Everyone was looking at you.

“What happened?” You asked innocently.

“Nothing” he smiled as he met your eyes. His beautiful brown eyes you in and your whole world stopped moving. There was a sparkle in his eyes that never dies out when you look at him. You would die to look at those eyes for the rest of your life.However, Mr.Lee came in and started speaking which brought you back to the real world.

“The next project will be based on pairs, and the pairs are pinned on the board, so please co-operate” Mr.Lee sighed.

“Okay.” The whole class replied lazily.

You and Jongin made your way to the board where your names were.

 - Kim Jongin and Lee Hyun-Mi

 - Kim Ji-Eun and Oh Sehun

You weren’t paired with him.

Lee Hyun-Mi was a pretty, smart girl in your class. You were worried, it seemed like she liked Jongin. Did I mention that you could read people like a book?

Oh Sehun was that lanky boy who you saw in the corridor but never talked to. Lee Hyun-Mi walked over to you two.

“Hey! You’re Kim Jongin right?” She asked him nicely and glared at you, but Jongin didn’t seem to notice. “Yeah, I am” he answered back. “Wanna work on the project after school?” She asked while smiling and twirling her hair. Jongin smiled and nodded. He just left with her!

You and him were supposed to meet after school.

Urgh!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter