Chapter 3

Spring Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[2 weeks later]

It’s been two weeks now. No texts, no calls, and worse no talking either. You and Sehun have gotten closer, but you and Jongin drifted apart.

 

You lay on the bed crying, while all the memories fill your thoughts. It’s been like this for the past 2 weeks. You cry yourself to sleep, and in the morning you act as nothing happened. You keep thinking about him, you miss him like hell.

 

“Ji-Eun…” Your mom says as she comes in, “You okay dear?” She asks softly as she makes her way to your bed.

 

“No,” You reply not even bothering to lie to her.

 

“Eunnie,” she says as she hugs you tight while you break down from all the pent-up of emotions. “What’s wrong, dear?” She asks while she rubs your back gently to soothe you.

 

“I don’t know, Mom” You shake your head while hugging her hard and crying silently. “It’s just-” you remove yourself from her to look at her, “Jongin- No, I don’t even know what’s going on with me — with us. One day we were fine, the next he starts ignoring like I’m dead. I don’t know what to do,” you say as you wipe your tears.

 

“Did you ask him about it?” She questioned.

 

“No, he won’t even talk to me!” you covered your face in your hands.

 

“Ji-Eun––,” she pulled your wrists, “You’re strong, you’ve gone through many things, don’t lose now. It hurts I know, but he’ll miss you, he’ll miss your care for then he’ll realize whom he lost.” I just looked at her. She continued, “Not everyone makes it with you, they just pass by to teach you something and done. Their job is done. ” She explained.

 

“But you’ll find better friends, better people, better things in life which will stick with you till the end. So no more crying, okay?” She patted your back and got up to leave.

 

“Mom, wait. I wanna go far away from here, please, I don’t think I can stay here any longer.” You say looking down trying to stop your tears.

 

“I’ll talk to your dad.” She said softly and walked out.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter