Prompts

lf: male roleplay partners
  1. Muse A and muse B both work in the mafia bussiness. Muse A is the head of one of the mafias in Seoul, while muse B is a feared assassin hired by a rival mafia to take down muse A. Muse B knows he'll get lots of money if he does his job right and he is quick to trace muse A, but when they come face to face muse B is intrigued to find out that muse A doesn't fear him. 
  2. Muse A is criminal whereas muse B is a cop that works on the case of murder done by muse A. Muse B finally manages to piece all the pieces of the "puzzle" together after months and can finally catch muse A. However, he never thought that the criminal would be his ex boyfriend.
  3. Muse A, the 'alpha' leader of a pack from a district in Seoul is actually born an omega. No one knows this because muse A takes suppressants. That.. until muse A bumps into muse B, a true alpha, one night when he was patrolling. Muse B can sense that something is wrong with muse A and challenges him to a fight to find out what muse A is hiding.
  4. Muse A got into a fight and ended up being ed up pretty badly; his hand was all bloody and maybe even broken. But in order to get away, he runs into a cafe near closing time where he meets muse