Chapter Sixteen (SC)

The Curse of the Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two Years Later

Ever since the day Yoona confessed to Jessica, their relationship has gone really well. At first, everyone in the whole school was surprised with the fact that she was dating the school nerd, but everything changed once Jessica took Yoona shopping, and replaced her hand-me-downs with gorgeous clothes that could be mistaken as designer. Now they were praised as one of the most popular couples with Taeyeon and Tiffany along with Sooyoung and Sunny.

Meanwhile, Irene and Seulgi were also praised as a really popular couple and now the eight of them are on really great terms, they're even friends. Yoona made up with Seulgi and apologized for the way she acted in the past and Jessica apologized to Irene for bullying her all these years. Yoona also realized how sweet Sunny and Tiffany were when they weren't teasing her. They were in their last year of high school and were preparing to graduate.

However, before they could graduate, they had to go to prom and today was the special day. Yoona, Taeyeon, Sooyoung, and Seulgi already asked their girlfriends out to prom in the sweetest way and of course they said yes. Now they were all in Taeyeon's house and were getting ready. Now they were contemplating between wearing a suit and a beautiful dress. Finally, they chose to wear a suit, so that they could be the princes for their gorgeous girlfriends.

They decided to each wear different colors so that they could stand out from the rest. Yoona was wearing a dark purple suit, Taeyeon was wearing a black suit, Seulgi was wearing a blue suit, and Sooyoung was wearing a crimson suit. They called their girlfriends and asked them to wear dresses that are the same color as their suits. "Do you really think they'll like these?" Yoona asked while staring at the jewelry and flowers in front of her.

"Don't worry Yoong, they are going to be perfect. Jessica is going to love what you got her," Seulgi assured as she helped place the white boutonniere onto Yoona's chest. After they were finished dressing up, they smiled as they hugged each other lightly so that the boutonnieres on their chests wouldn't be ruined. The four of them smiled as they got into the y black limo they rented for this special day. 

They smiled as they sat in the car, it was perfect and looked exactly what they wanted it to be. Seulgi picked up her phone and called Irene to ask where she was. "Hey babe, where are you? We're picking you, Jessica, Tiffany, and Sunny up," Seulgi said. "We're in Jessica's house," Irene said and immediately disconnected the call, making Seulgi feel really confused. "Where are they?" Sooyoung asked.

"Jessica's house," Seulgi replied and asked the chauffeur to drive them there and gave him the address. After ten minutes had passed, they finally arrived in front of Jessica's mansion. Her parents are really rich, that's why she spends a lot of money on herself. Then the four of them went over to Jessica's house and knocked on the door. A man who Yoona assumed to be Jessica's butler opened the door with a smile. "Good evening ladies. Come in," he said.

The four girls smiled as they entered Jessica's beautiful mansion, leaving everyone except for Yoona in awe. She eagerly sat down in the living room while playing with her fingers and waiting for Jessica. After ten minutes, Irene and Sunny came downstairs with beautiful blue and crimson dresses on respectively. Seulgi and Sooyoung grinned as they stood up and approached their gorgeous girlfriends. "Hi. You look beautiful today," Seulgi said shyly. "Thanks, you too," Irene said with a smile.

Meanwhile, Sooyoung was cracking jokes and Sunny laughed as she hugged her arm with love in her eyes. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter