Chapter Fifteen

The Curse of the Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now it is dark and Yoona still stays at the same table with a flower in her hand. "She loves me, she loves me not, she loves me, and....," Yoona said and paused as she plucked the last petal off. "She loves me not," Yoona said sadly as she threw the flower away from her. "I wish this was just a dream." Yoona murmured to herself until she suddenly heard footsteps.

"Why would you say that?" someone asked Yoona from behind while Yoona didn't look at her. "Nothing, just leave me alone," Yoona said. "Who is the person you love?" the person asked Yoona. "Jessica is the one I love, I've never felt for anyone the way I did for her. It's all Yuri the stupid cupid's fault that I fell for her. She used to be my bully, I was never supposed to fall in love with her," Yoona said as she dropped down on her knees while the person knelt down to comfort her.

"Really?" the person asked and Yoona nodded. "Why did I even tell the cupid to reverse the spell? She accidentally shot Jessica even though I wanted her to shoot Irene," Yoona said sadly and the person chuckled. "Really? Wow, maybe she is the right person for you," the person said. "Yes! Jessica is the only one for me! Nobody else can make my heart race the way she does," Yoona exclaimed and then sighed.

"But everything is back to normal again," Yoona said and the person sat beside her. "Do you know who you're talking to?" the person asked and Yoona shook her head, still on the grass. "Look at me," the person said, but Yoona refused to do so. "Alright then, I'll give you a hint on who I am," the person said and Yoona continued listening. "Okay, I'm the one you and your stupid cupid shot," the person said and Yoona shrugged.

"Okay then," she said nonchalantly and silence took over them, before her eyes widened. "Wait, what?" Yoona exclaimed as she whipped her head around to face the person who was behind her. "Jessica?!" Yoona almost screamed with widened eyes when she saw Jessica in front of her. "What? Are you scared of my face or something?" Jessica asked and Yoona shook her head.

"N-No, I was just...," Yoona said, but she couldn't find the right word to describe it. "Surprised?" Jessica asked, making Yoona nod shyly. "Y-Yeah," Yoona answered shyly, making Jessica chuckle. "So I listened to everything you just said," Jessica said and Yoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter