Chapter Four

The Curse of the Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Yoona immediately headed to Irene's house and waited silently for Irene to come out. Once she finally came out, Yoona immediately stood up and smiled. "Hi Rene, are you ready?" she asked and Irene smiled. "Yeah, I'm ready," Irene said happily and the two of them walked to school together. They entered the hallway and quickly headed towards the classroom. They sat in the classroom and listened to the professor's lectures while they took notes.

Yoona finished everything very quickly and was very bored, so she decided to spend her time by staring at Irene who was teaching another student, until Jessica pushed her. "Ouch!" she exclaimed as she fell to the ground and she winced when she heard everyone laugh at her. "What are you doing? Were you busy staring at your fellow loser?" Jessica asked and giggled but Yoona just rolled her eyes.

"Go away Jessica, I didn't even do anything to you," she said and Jessica glared at her. "Hmph! Sure, just stare at that stupid loser then," Jessica said as she left again and Yoona sighed. "Are you okay?" Irene asked and Yoona looked at her with a smile. "Yeah I'm fine, don't worry about it," she said and Irene shrugged as she went back to work. After a while, the school bell finally rang and students exited the classroom.

"School's finally over!" Yoona yelled and jumped excitedly, now she felt really excited to confess her feelings to Irene. Then Irene looked at Yoona with a bright smile on her face and chuckled. "You must be really excited," she said and Yoona nodded happily, making her laugh. Now the two girls took their bags and left the school. Both of them were walking towards their houses and Yoona took a deep breath, it's now or never.

"Rene," she called and Irene turned around to look at her. "Yes?" Irene asked and Yoona took another deep breath. "Can I tell you something?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter