Chapter 2

She’s All That
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong doesn’t even look up from her reading when she hear the clicking sound and the door open. It’s only when Eunji sit down next to her did she acknowledge her lover’s presence and put her head on Eunji’s shoulder. Eunji moves closer towards Chorong to let Chorong be more comfortable. 

 

“How’s Namjoo?” Eunji ask her, sniffing on her hair like she always do. Eunji’s favorite thing to do and as much as she tell her not to do it, Chorong couldn’t lie that it gave her comfort, made her feel protected. No one made her feel things like Eunji does.

 

“She cried, I bet you know that.” She continue reading and silence filled in the room. It wasn’t all that awkward but Eunji isn’t sure if Chorong’s that focus on the book or if she did something wrong. As if Chorong could feel how Eunji’s body tenses up, she continue. “Ugh, I hate them. Why are you even friends with them?” She put her book down and looks at Eunji. 

 

Eunji smiles softly at her girlfriend and cup her face before giving her a small peck on her lips. Chorong’s eyes widen because they never kiss in school compound, and she believes it’s illegal to do just that. But when she see Eunji’s smile again, she just couldn’t be mad at her. 

 

“They’re good kids, they just love goofing around.” Eunji tells her.

 

“Yeah, like messing with someone’s fear is just goofing around.” Chorong say as she rolls her eyes so bad Eunji swore she could’ve gone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter