The Coffee Shop

Enemies to Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The got to Siyeon’s car in silence, Bora regretting that she didn’t take a jacket as she hugged herself for warmth.

Bora was still crying in silence as they both got in, as Siyeon began to pull out of the parking lot.

"Where are we going?" Bora asked, gazing out the window

"A coffee shop because it's practically the only thing here this late" Siyeon said as she gripped the steering wheel tighter.

"I-I'm sorry for keeping you awake with my crying" Bora said apologetically, not knowing that Siyeon rarely slept but not because of Bora...

There was no response as they pulled into the parking lot, as the car came to a halt and both of them climbed out.

There weren't many people at all so they sat in a corner, having most of the place to themselves.

"Do you come here a lot?" Bora asked Siyeon

"You ask too many questions" Siyeon said, scoffing as she looked around for a waitress.

Sooner than later a waitress came and gave them both mugs full coffee, as well as cream and sugar.

Bora thanked the woman while Siyeon stared blankly into the coffee in front of her.

Siyeon picked up the coffee and took a small sip, as Bora watched with a look of disgust 

"You drink your coffee black?!??" Bora said, eyes widening

"Yeah, duh" Siyeon said as Bora filled her coffee with cream and sugar, causing Siyeon's eyes to widen

"You treat your coffee as if you're baking a cake!!!" Siyeon said sounding slightly annoyed.

They both sat in silence while the music played in the background until Bora checked her phone, tears welling up in her eyes again.

Bora saw on Seonghwa's Instagram that he was already with another girl.

Slamming her phone face down she let ran her fingers through her hair before laying on the table crying just like before.

It all happened so quickly that Siyeon just stared in confusion before curiosity got the best of her.

Carefully, she slid the phone over to herself looking at the picture, already assuming what Bora's problem was.

"How long?" Siyeon asked, sliding Bora's phone back to her

Bora didn't even care that Siyeon looked at her phone, she was too heartbroken to think.

"How long what?" 

"How long ago did you find out about this girl?" 

"W-well he broke up with me over the phone a couple days ago, he said that we couldn't make it work" Bora said looking at her reflection in the coffee.

"Well that's how guys are, inconsiderate asshol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter