The First Day and Last Day

Enemies to Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bora's alarm went off at 10:00AM so she could prepare for her first class at 11AM, Physiology.

Still groggy, she shook the remainder of sleepiness off her before noticing Siyeon was already gone, likely for a class as she didn't see her bag there. 

She was slightly surprised she didn't even hear Siyeon come in last night but she didn't think much of it before getting ready.

Looking at the clock, Bora decided she'd stop at the coffee shop near her dorm before she goes to class. 

She finished getting ready, putting on minimal make up and getting her things together before turning around to see her shared room mostly inhabited by Siyeon but parts of it were hers.

Bora walked swiftly out of Tower B towards the coffee shop, surprisingly she had missed the morning rush so it didn't take her long to get her ice americano which she was thankful for.

Looking at the map she eventually found where she was supposed to go, thankfully it wasn't far at all, causing Bora to smile slightly

Bora was already mentally making note of places she could study, because she knew she couldn't study with Siyeon in the room, or worse, blasting her music. 

She got to her class right on time as she noticed lots of 1st year students cramming their way into the lecture hall, all looking slightly dead.

Immidiately Bora followed their lead and soon enough they were all in the lecture hall, the professor barely visible to Bora as she was so high up in the hall.

The professor introduced himself and they got started right away, everyone like little robots hitting down what they could from how fast he was going.

At one point he paused to try and operate the projector to show a video about what they were learning, all of which Bora already learned in highschool, giving her a moment to stop and shake out her now cramping hand.

The video had been playing for about 2 minutes when Bora felt a sudden tap on her arm, startling her.

"Um, sorry, but did you get the last piece of information he said before the video?" The girl asked nervously

"Oh, yeah I did! Here" Bora said passing her notebook to the girl, taking a sip of her coffee after.

"Thanks, I'm Handong" 

"I'm Bora, nice to meet you"

It didn't take long for Bora to figure out that Handong wasn't from Korea, her korean sounded hesitant, and she looked and sounded different, making Bora curious.

"Where are you from?" she asked enthusiastically as Handong finished writing down her notes

"Oh, I'm from Wuhan China, I came to Korea to study abroad"

"That's really cool!" Bora said before the professor's voice echoed through the room.

"Class is over, make sure to grab a syllabus on the way out, see you all on tomorrow!" He said cheerfully before disappearing through a door, briefcase in hand.

All the students stood up and began to gather their things, chatter erupting in the room.

"Well it was nice to meet you! I need to make it to my next class but I'll see you tomorrow!" Handong said as she parted ways with Bora once they got outside the lecture hall.

Bora checked her phone to find the campus map, as she began her search for the library. 

That was her only class for the day so she figured she'd go study in the Library. Luckily after asking a few strangers, she found her way to the Libeary, thankful once again that it wasn't far from where her class was.

It was unlike anything she had seen before, it almost felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter