The Truth

Enemies to Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bora woke up to the sunshine peaking through the blinds of the window, reaching for her phone to check the time. She didn't have class until 2PM but by the looks of it, it certainly wasn't early morning, but it was 12PM.

That's when she also heard the shower water turn on, as she redirected her eyes to Siyeon's bed, where bag was resting against the bed post.

Bora groaned that she would have to talk to Siyeon today as thoughts of yesterday lingered in her head. But surprisingly Bora is no tears left to cry, she just felt empty and alone. 

Thinking about the circumstances Bora huddled up into a ball as she rested her back against the wall, glancing over to meet her solemn reflection in the full length mirror.

She was abruptly pulled out of her thoughts as Siyeon opened the bathroom door, walking out in a different pair of sweatpants and an oversized hoodie, drying off her hair as she walked passed Bora before coming to a stop.

Bora watched Siyeon's body visibly tense up before turning around meeting her eyes before Bora quickly looked away.

"You know there's no point in trying to gain my sympathy because I don't care." Siyeon said blatantly, waiting for a response

"I was and won't ever try to" Bora mumbled as she brushed her hair.

"Oh yeah and that crying better not become a daily thing. It's already bad enough I have roommate like you" Siyeon spat, picking up her things.

"it won't be" Bora said as she watched Siyeon's every move

Siyeon scoffed in return before heading out of the room leaving Bora by herself with her thoughts.

She realized her next class was in 20 minutes so she needed to get ready.

However unlike the day before, she didn't bother putting on makeup to look nice, she only put make up on to cover up how tired and dead she looked.

She went for a more casual look, with a pair of joggers and a crop top as she fixed her hair one last time.

Standing in front of the mirror made her realize just how emotionless she really looked and felt.

Tearing her attention away from the mirror she decided to get to class.

The lecture hall this time was significantly smaller, but just like yesterday Bora sat more towards the back when someone came stumbling into the chair next to her.

"omo, sorry! I'm Lee Gahyeon" the girl said cheerfully

"Kim Bora" Bora said plainly before redirecting her attention to the professor.

Class seemed to fly by and before Bora knew it, it was over, thankfully, after all it was only economics

She didn't have any other classes nor did she have the motivation to study for the two she had on her plate at the moment.

So she decided to go back to the dorm and order takeout food through the campus delivery system.

Thankfully when she got to the dorm she didn't hear rock music being blasted from her room so she knew that Siyeon wasn't home thankfully, causing her to sigh from relief.

Seeing as her food would take about an hour to be delivered Bora decided to take a shower and change into some more comfortable clothes.

When bora was in the shower she let the water run down her body, encasing her exhausted figure.

The only thing that pulled her out of her thoughts was that she knew her food would be there soon so she got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter