Mixed Feelings

Enemies to Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bora woke up, still remembering last night's events vividly as she looked over to find the neat bed that was Siyeon's. The girl must have already left for the day causing Bora to let out a breathe she didn't know she was holding.

The one thing she was looking forward to was her dance class after she had an academic class in an hour or so.

Bora had always loved to dance so when she heard about the dance club on campus, she knew she had to join.

She quickly packed her bag, turning around, scanning the room that still didn't look much like hers before leaving.

Her class went by rather quickly, but she could barely keep up at the rate her professor was going. 

When class was finally over she sighed before gathering her things to go to her dance class, a small smile creeping onto her face.

She pulled out the paper staring at it, making sure she had to right room number before slowly opening the door to reveal 4 faces.

"Hi! What's your name? I'm Byul" the silver haired girl came out to Bora, welcoming her in right away.

"Hi, I'm Kim Bora" She said nervously, this had been the warmest welcome she has received anywhere at school so far.

"That's Wheein, Yongsun and Hyejin, we are so glad you joined us! Shall we get started?" Byul asked enthusiastically as Yongsun went over to play some music.

"Y-yeah sure!" Bora said as she put her stuff down.

They started off with a simple choreography, one Bora picked up quickly as she let her body take control of her movements, flowing freely throughout the room. Dancing really was her outlet, and she hoped with every moment that she found friends here.

"So, what year is it for you here?" Wheein asked as she took a sip of water 

"Oh it's my first, what about you guys?" Bora said, curious to know if they were all older than her.

"Oh, we are all second years here!" She exclaimed, putting her water down

Bora's smile must've faded slightly as Wheein got a worried look.

"Hey don't worry, we don't discriminate against younger members" she reassured her.

"Well, thank you, it means a lot!" Bora exclaimed before looking up at the clock.

"Oh gosh, it's already getting kinda late I should probably go..." She said as she looked for her stuff

"Don't worry about it! Hope you have a good night!" They all exclaimed as Bora left.

What a nice group of people Bora thoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter