Dark

Winter Wonder

Kyungsoo were stunned looking around him if he really is the one that bear man was talking to. Seeing that no one is around him, he confusedly walked to him.

"Mister bear? Is it .... really you?" a puzzled expression was visible on his face.

The bear man nodded back at him, extending his hand to Kyungsoo, when he saw that Kyungsoo was confused by his action, he grabs his one hand to him and put the umbrella to it.

He even inspected it if it was really his and then recognized it, since it has his name on it. He turned to Jongin.

"Did you come back just to give this back to me?" Kyungsoo's curious eyes staring at him made Jongin's inside tremble. /stop staring please/

Deep inside, Jongin ask himself if it is really winter today since he really feel hot inside. He feels his face burning like it was ironed. He then shook his head and proceeds to write on his board again.

"Just want to tell you how much thankful I am that day."

He just smiled at him, the world seems to stop. He was stunned with that smile again, the first time he saw that smile, he barely remembers, but now, he can see it like really close. God, why didn't I paid more attention back then? When Kyungsoo was about to turn around and leave, Jongin held his hand, they are both shocked and he let go. 

They both feel their heart race.

"I-I'm s-sorry I just-"

"I need to g-go, sooo-" 

They both said unison, stuttering with their own sentences. Kyungsoo was even shocked when he heard Jongin's voice, it seems familiar to him. This is the first time he heard such beautiful voice. Strong and dominating. 

Jongin started again with writing on his board to tell Kyungsoo if they can go somewhere else private, but he was pulled by him in a dark alley near the coffee shop. 

"I felt like I heard your voice before, do I know you?" lifting his eyebrow at him.

"Maybe?" 

"Why maybe?" 

"I dunno. See for yourself then."

Jongin removed his bear head, and stared at Kyungsoo, rubbing his neck with awkwardness when Kyungsoo was looking at him like he was gonna kill him. His eyes were bad looking. Jongin thought that he is disappointed or mad. Did he find me ugly or somethin'?

"How can I see you when it's dark here?" he snorted. 

"Uh-oh yeah right, sorry."