Mr.Bear

Winter Wonder

Kai is a model, and an idol. He is currently stressing about his career, it's about 6pm when he decided to go out with his bear costume, the costume he bought to surprise his friends last christmas. He can walk around without people ganging up on him. He wanted to hang out with someone who he can talk to, unfortunately s are busy with their winter plans. So he decided to go at the plaza alone. 

Walking at the busy streets, people stared at him differently, but he never mind. 

He stopped in front of a coffee shop. Through the glass, people are happy inside. Walking away while thinking 'When will I be happy and satisfied like that?'

Stopping in the middle of the plaza to see people being happy with the company of their friends or family. He felt happy just by watching.

The snow has begun to pour, he didn't bring an umbrella with him. 'I don't need it anyway, this bear costume is convenient' chuckling,he thought to himself. 

Suddenly a small man walked up to him, he then tiptoed and hold the umbrella above Jongin's head. 

"Mister bear, it's snowing and it's cold out here. Shouldn't you go home?" his big eyes look up to him and smiled.

'Mister bear huh?' a smile formed on his lips.

Tired of tiptoeing, he took Jongin's left bear hand to give him his umbrella.

Looking down, Jongin stared at his eyes, then look down at his heart shaped lips. 'He is like a little kid'

"Take it." the man then turned around and left before he could say anything.

'What a kind person' he muttered to himself, smiling. He kept on staring at his back until he dissapeared out of his sight. 

He then looks at the umbrella on his hand, a name was written on the handle of it. 

'DO KYUNG SOO' what a lovely name. Thinking about that little guy, he thought of coming back here again. And maybe with a board that reads "I NEED A HUG"