Hi!

Winter Wonder

Jongin then started walking back at the dorm. With a smile on his beautiful lips.

Pushing the dorm's door open, he made his way to the sofa, still wearing the bear suit. It's already 8pm. A scream was heard throughout the town when Baekhyun saw the man-bear sitting as he entered the dorm. Instantly jumping at him and giving him a hug. Jongin was not surprised coz' Baek was always loud and silly. 

"Jongin-ah, I'm sorry I didn't go out with you today. I'm so busy, I'm sorry." as he let go of the hug, he then removed Jongin's bear head. Looking at him like he was a puppy.

"It's okay hyung! I understand how you guys are so busy. Our comeback was near too, so I know you had no time. Since I pretty enjoyed the walk anyway, exercising my leg and while having a peace of mind, I think I can do well at the practice later." Smiling, he then thinks of his injury of his right leg. It was healed, but still needs therapy. Though he can walk normally but can't really run or jog. He still has two months until their comeback, it was a long time, but he's fine with that as long as he can still dance after he recovered. He'll be happy.

Nodding, Baekhyun then said "Are you really fine now?"

"Yes, I don't want you guys to worry about me either when I'm already fine." chuckling, he then stood up, grabbing the umbrella with him and head back to his room.

Actually, he wasn't sad because he can't dance, but because he is not satisfied with his life. Sure, he is a model and an idol, other people might think that fame and money can make him happy, but in truth, he only yearns for one simple thing. It is a silly thing called LOVE. He wanted to feel how to fall in love, and to feel how to be loved. Friends and family are given but he wanted to feel love from an opposite gender. Suddenly an image of a smiling small man escaped his mind. 

Jongin is confused. Putting the umbrella at the back of his door. 'The hell am I thinking?' 

Changing his clothes, he was then called out to eat with the other members.

--

Days have passed and Jongin's stress was reaching into new heights. Slumping back on his bed resting after 2 hours of therapy and spending the remaining time for a photoshoot, he was exhausted. It's past 8pm and he still haven't eaten dinner. 

A knock can be heard through Jongin's door. "Jongin? Are you asleep? We ordered food, let's eat!" it's Chanyeol.

Looking at the closed door, suddenly Jongin saw the forgotten umbrella, he stood up and hold it. "Alright, be there in a sec." he called out while inspecting the umbrella again, he then remembered the small guy. 

Touching the name at the umbrella's handle. 'I almost forgot about you.' holding the umbrella near his heart.

'I need to pay a visit to the plaza once more.' smiling, he was excited.

--

6pm, the cold wind is starting to get strong. A man wearing a dark blue hoodie and jeans was walking along the busy center of the plaza, and was about to go home when something caught his eye, he then pushed his spectacles up, he saw the man in a bear costume, standing alone where he saw it the first time, but now it's wearing a red scarf over it's neck, and was holding a cardboard on it's left and an umbrella to it's right hand.

Thinking 'is he the same bear guy that I gave my umbrella to?' remembering the same color he then walks towards the man. 

The man bear was looking left and right, seems like searching for something or someone until it landed it's eyes on him.

Kyungsoo stopped approaching him, and stared. He seems to write something on the cardboard.

The bear man then lifted the cardboard. 

It reads "Hi"