-3-

Sing your heart out

Walk in your rainbow paradise (paradise)
Strawberry lipstick state of mind (state of mind)
I get so lost inside your eyes

 

Joohyun’s eyes flashes in her mind, she can’t help but smile


Would you believe it?

 

Wendy’s at the studio today, making herself busy and keeping her mind off the said model. But it doesn’t make sense at all since she’s thinking about her while writing, she’s making a song for her

“As if she’s going to listen to this” Wendy said out loud. Thinking of just accepting the fact that the model is way out of her league.

She stood up from the couch standing, She took her phone from the bag and called her manager.

 

“Unnie, Do me a favor. No, I promise it’s not a crazy favor. I just want you to get Bae Joohyun's number. No! I’m not a stalker unnie! yah I’m no-

 

“Whatever, I’ll just ask around” Wendy said as she puts the phone back to her bag.

 

 

 

 

She did ask around, literally

 

 

 

 

well, let’s just say she’s at the police station right now with her Manager.

“I swear I’m not going to help you if you pull a stunt like this again, please don’t stain your image over some girl” her manager sternly said.

 

Image. Some girl.

 

“Come on, my fans aren’t like that. Remember when I said when I guested in uhh.. I can’t remember the ing name but that variety show my fa-

“yes, I know. they accepted you for who you are and they will still support you. I’m not worried about your fans, your fans don’t care whatever bull you’ll do but the agency care. Wendy, please behave” her manager almost convinces her to just forget about the model.

 

“I’ll behave if you help me get her number” Wendy said with her puppy eyes. She was sure her manager wanted to curse her for all the trouble she made

 

“I’m so close on resigning Wendy…so close” wendy let out a hearty laugh, not minding about how she’s at a police station and the whispers around her.

 

__

 

Somewhere in Japan, a Penthouse owned by the model, her voice can be heard lo-

 

“YOU GAVE MY WHAT?!” Joohyun was so sure she could burn this building down from the anger she’s feeling right now. She just got home from an event and this what greets her when she finally opened her personal phone.

 

“I DON’T CARE IF SHE’S A SINGER AND SHE’S CUTE! YOU GAVE MY NUMBER TO SOMEONE I DON’T KNOW?? WHAT DO YOU MEAN I KNOW HER?? YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU!” she ended the call and lets out a long sigh. She’s tired and she just want to rest, she does not have time for games like this.

 

just when she’s about to throw the phone back to her bed it pops up a message, thinking its her friend and wanted to apologize about giving her number she picks it up but sees otherwise

 

Hi angel

 

“great.I’m going to let that girl check her eyes for calling this blonde singer cute” she rants but proceeds to reply anyway

                                        what do you want?

you

                                            I’m blocking you

 

She was about to press the block button when the blonde replies again, this time making her think what did she even do to ijn her past life to suffer like this.

 

no wait! I’m sorry. I just wanted to ask you if you want to have coffee with me? I know you would say yes, so see u soon! :D

 

                                              what makes you think that I would agree to have coffee with you?

 

you didn’t even protest when we had dinner when you have the right to decline you know 😊

 

Joohyun wanted to scream so bad, this is what she’s avoiding. She didn’t answer and left the blonde on read, She proceeds to take her long awaited bath.

 

she’s in the middle of the horror movie she’s watching when her phone startled her, Joohyun thought real life is much scarier than this horror film she's watching. She just shrugs at the nonsense thought and gets her phone which she regrets.

 

you didn’t even bother to block me :D

see u soon, Joohyun

 

She could block the blonde but she’s against about it now. She wanted to see how far this Singer would go. A challenge.

 

“Let’s see how long you’ll stay” Joohyun smirks then puts her attention back to what she’s watching.

 

 

 

 

 

Seungwan on the other hand was trying to make the next lines of her song, for her. The fact that the model didn’t blocked her but left her unread makes her happy. Some people may think she’s crazy for being happy at small things. What can she do? it’s the Bae after all. Everyone would kill to be in her position right now, the attention she gets. She likes it. She likes how she’s ruining the model’s perfect image.

 

ruining the perfect image everyone wanted her to be

 

Seungwan wants to see the real Bae Joohyun, the Joohyun she admired

 

“Bae, Joohyun" Seungwan said while looking at the stars and holding the letter she made when she was in High school, the letter she made to Joohyun

 

Seungwan knows Joohyun. They weren’t close, but she’s an Admirer like everyone else. Back then she doesn’t have the guts. She never approached Joohyun

The singer regretted  not giving her the letter, for leaving without telling her what she feels about her. funny how she thought herself before that ‘Joohyun’s a star, she’s hard to reach’

 

Seungwan laughs then shakes her head for thinking about how silly she was back in high school. As much as she wanted to tell Joohyun what she really feels, she’s having fun annoying the girl.

Seungwan put the letter back to her drawer and grabs her pen and continues writing the song

 

You don't have to say you love me
You don't have to say nothing
You don't have to say you're mine

 

­­__

 

“Joohyun-shi, someone sent a food truck. I bet its one of your fans” her stylist said. Joohyun paid no attention. Her fans are always like that, it’s not like she didn’t care. She appreciates them so much, it’s just getting too much. She didn’t want them to buy her everything you know, she has money too. Last time someone bought her a yacht when she said in one of her interviews, she wanted to buy one. The next day she was notified that someone bought her, not one but five of them.

“Oh, my bad. It’s not one of your fans. It’s from the Singer Wendy” her stylist voice brought her back to reality, she blinks not once, twice.

“what?” she grabs her phone to text the blonde but before she hits send the blonde cut her to it calling her

“excuse me, I need to answer this” she went to the nearest bathroom then answered the call

 

 

 

“Bae, got the truck I sent?” the blonde voice was sweet as honey, and it makes Joohyun sick. she rolled her eyes then answered

“I did, I’m sending it back. Goodby-

“woa woah, hold right there Bae. What will you say when you sent the truck away? you don’t want everyone to think you hate who sent the truck right? it could ruin your image”

 

Joohyun knows, she knows what the blonde is up to

“what makes you think I care about my image?”

 

silence

 

“Hey Joohyun”

 

Joohyun wanted to end the call but she also wanted to know what the blonde would say

 

“Honey, I'd walk through fire for you Just let me adore you”

 

Joohyun can’t believe that the blonde really sang at her just now then hang up on her. It makes her blood boils, she gets to hang up calls first not the other way around

 

she went back to the dresser telling herself to forget about the line the blonde sang to her.

 

__

 

Joohyun went home after the shoot of her latest CF, the first thing she did when she got home was check her sns. Scrolling mindlessly, thinking of what to do since she has no schedule until tomorrow afternoon. She was about to turn her phone off when it signals her a new message from the Blonde.

not gonna lie, The blonde never fail to text her every single day, sending her cheesy pick-up lines. Joohyun doesn't replies but she’s having fun ignoring the blonde. Leaving her on read, making her wait.

 She openes the messaging app.

 

It’s for you

 

“that’s it?” Joohyun said while waiting for another message to be sent by the blonde but no, that was it. Thinking that the message might be wrong sent, she just shrugs and went to the kitchen to make some tea.

she was enjoying her tea when her phone pops up a call, thinking it was wendy but no, it was her manager.

 

“what’s up with you and the Singer Wendy?”

Joohyun knitted her eyebrows at how her manager sounds, like she just got caught dating

“what’s up with us? there’s nothing going on between us” joohyun calmly replied, there was a moment of silence on the other line

 

“Joohyun, check your sns and call me back” her manager ended the call, confusing the out of Joohyun. But she still did what the manager said, she checked her sns and surprising her notification is about to explode.

 

“Okay? what the ?” Joohyun clicks the first link she was tag in, it says: ‘OMG? WENRENE DATING! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA’

“wenrene dating my ” Joohyun rolled her eyes as she waits for the link to load, it brought her up to youtube and loads up a song titled ‘Adore You’

 

“I do nothing and I still get involve in stupid ”  Joohyun said with the hint of annoyance

 

“I dedicate this song to the one and only Bae Joohyun, I don’t know if you’ll see this but hahaha I just wanted you to know that I adore you” after wendy’s short introduction her voice can be heard singing the first ever smoothly.

 

“so this was the line you told me last time” Joohyun said

the song reaches the chorus

 

I'd walk through fire for you
Just let me adore you


Like it's the only thing I'll ever do
Like it's the only thing I'll ever do

 

Joohyun quietly listens and finishes the song, then she quickly went to her messaging app and texted Wendy?

                                                                                   what the hell is that?

:D

                                                                         you want attention that bad huh?

Goodnight Bae

                                                                                        

She left her on read then called her manger to tell that there’s nothing going on between them, Her manager didn’t believed her so Joohyun got into a full 30 minutes ‘Lecture’

 

“Joohyun, remember your ima-

 

Joohyun cuts her manager of by saying “Yes, I know my image. Yes, I won’t do anything stupid to ruin it” she  let out a sigh when her manager ended the call. That blonde will surely pay for what she did.

Joohyun checked her sns one last time, looking for hate comments. surprisingly there were less of them and majority of the netizens responded quite good, too good.

 

@BAEchu: Wenrene sailing! #ADOREYOU

 

Joohyun scoofs and looks for another comment

 

@seungwansdimple: as expected, she’s been quiet for a while and I knew she was crushing on someone #ADOREYOU

 

crushing? more like annoying the out of me, Joohyun thought while continuing scrolling through the timeline

 

@mynameisyourname: I wonder what Bae Joohyun thinks of it, she’s hard to please after all #ADOREYOU

 

 sure.

Joohyun stopped, she thinks for a while I don’t care” She shuts off her phone and went to the kitchen to look for something to eat. To keep her mind off the blonde girl

 

I just wanna tell you something

Lately you’ve been on my mind

 

 

 

 

__

 

a/n

the song mentioned here is ' Adore You' By Harry Styles

 

Here's an update

also, thanks for the upvotes and subs!! :D