4 plus 1

Description

It's based in Seoul university, 3 rich Kingkas of the school took interest in the poor girl. A childhood friend of her after her too. Who will she choose?

 

Main cast

 

Yoon Bora 

22 y/o (Korean age) 

3rd year student in Seoul University 

Her father left her at a very young age, was brought up by her mother and her neighbour’s mother which is also a single mother with two sons. 

She is a great Dancer and aspires to join the royal ballet academy when she graduates. She majors in performing arts. 

She is bubbly, fun, positive and very protective over people she cares about. She used to date Jung Ji Hoon, Rain, who was an oppa to her since young. Rain left Korea 3 years ago to pursue a better acting career in United States, he vowed to earn more money to provide for his family. 

 

Park Chanyeol 

22 y/o 

3rd year student in Seoul University

Born in a very rich family, Kingka of the school as his parents donated a lot to the school. 

A school bully, very arrogant, proud, and disregards people’s feelings, greatly feared by all the students and faculty members of the University. But these are all his defence mechanism as he lacks love from his family. Very good friends with Kai and Lay. 

He majors in economics but his true passion lies in performing arts, but his parents think that being an idol is a disgrace to the family. 

 

Kai aka Kim JongIn 

22 y/o 

3rd year student in Seoul University

Born in a very rich family, Kingka of the school, his father is the minister of education and he is highly respected in the school.

He is also majoring in economics as his parents think that it is good for him. He is very passionate in dancing and singing. 

Very reserved and quiet, often keeps to himself but he is extremely popular in school due to his mysterious demeanour. 

 

Lay aka Zhang YiXing

22 y/o

3rd year student in Seoul University

Born in a rich family, Kingka of the school, his parents are both renowned Doctors. 

He majors in performing arts and is focused on singing and acting. Friends with Chanyeol and Kai since young. 

A major heartthrob in school due to his extraordinary good looks. He’s very gentlemanly and nice towards girls and is often mistaken for being a player.

 

Shownu 

20 y/o

Freshman in Seoul University

Younger Brother of Rain, grew up together with Bora and rain. Three of them used to be childhood friends, look up to his Hyung a lot, until 5 years ago where Rain decided to leave Korea to pursue acting in United States, he was disappointed that his Hyung left him in Seoul. 

Majors in performing arts, very good in dancing. He is very quiet and aloof, which makes people think that he is arrogant and proud. 

 

Supporting roles

 

Rain aka Jung Jihoon

27 y/o

Very dependable, the man of both his and Bora’s household. Was together with Bora’s first love. He left them 3 years ago to pursue a better acting career in United States, his goal is to be a big Hollywood star and provide for his and Bora’s family. He works hard to earn enough tuition to pay for Shownu and Bora’s University fees. He wants them to pursue their dreams in dancing. 

 

Sistar - Hyoryn, Soyou and Dasom

Girl band with Bora and performs in FANTASY nightclub every tuesday, thursday and friday. 3 of them are full time Singers/dancers there. They are all friendly, nice and genuine. 

Foreword

“I told you, no one is allowed to use this table! It’s only reserved for me, the kingka of this school, which part do you not understand!” Chanyeol hollered as he threw another punch at Shownu, whom is on the floor now. 

 

Shownu kept quiet but stood up again and stared at Chanyeol defiantly.

 

A crowd formed around them in Seoul University cafeteria, Chanyeol is the school bully and demands respect from everybody. There is a black table in the cafeteria reserved solely for him and his friends, but Shownu, not knowing the rules as it was his first day of school chose to sit there, he is a strong fighter, but he does not dare to fight back as he knows Rain worked very hard to pay for his school fees here, and Seoul University is an elite school. 

 

“How dare you not apologise!?!?” Chanyeol sent another kick into Shownu’s stomach. He was ready to throw another punch when a shoe bag flew in and hit his head.

 

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh STOP IT” Bora squeezed through the crowd and stood in front of Chanyeol, arms crossed. 

 

“HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!” Chanyeol bellowed, eyes widened and nose flaring, about to slap her when a hand reached in and held his hand up. 

 

“Enough Chanyeol” Kai said coolly.

 

“Who is this bi*** does she not know who I am” Chanyeol growled.

 

“Of course I do, who doesn’t know the rich spoilt brat bully?” Bora rolled her eyes and turned to Shownu, her gaze softened and asked him “are you ok?” 

 

“Yea Chanyeol, that’s enough, you wouldn’t want to hit a girl would you? Moreover, can tell that they are not in our league, no point fighting some losers right?” Lay chimed in, hoping it would pacify Chanyeol, although he didn’t mean to insult Bora and Shownu. 

 

“Quickly leave” Lay said to Bora. 

 

Bora gave them a dirty look, picked up Shownu’s belongings scattered on the floor and pulled Shownu to leave with her.