Part8 No

My Secret Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He rang the doorbell again. He had a grin on his face like momo had when I told him I loved him. Except for momo was 100000000% hotter in every aspect. 

Jimin just stood there, waiting. Didn't he know that you have to be mates to propose? 

I looked at momo, oblivious to the drama unfolding. 

I felt my phone buzz. I looked down to see a text from none other than jimin. 

It said; My dearest mina, as you are aware you have just reached your 18th Birthday and it is time to find a mate. I have been waiting for you to come of age, knowing that we're meant to be mates. Please come outside. I know that you're home because your car is in the driveway. 

The love of your life, jimin.

What the actual hell? Love of my life? No. Meant to be? No. 

Why couldn't he get that through his thick skull?

Momo came up to me and looked at me, confused. I showed him the text, and he looked outside. 

I heard him growl and reach for the doorknob. I stopped him and mouthed; I'll handle this. 

I motioned for him to step back as I opened the door a bit. 

"Jimin! What a, um, lovely surprise!" I said with mock enthusiasm.

"My darling mina, for years I have watched you knowing that you're the one for me. Will you be my mate?" He asked. 

"Ok, first of all, you only have one mate and you don't ask them to be your mate! You both feel it. It's a powerful pull that neither can escape, no matter who you are or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter