Part 3 morning

My Secret Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wake up in strong arms. I start to panic, but then I remember the night before; 

He held me in his arms, staring at me with his green eyes. His neck slowly arched as his lips met mine, two forces equally passionate. We kissed for a while, for what seemed like an eternity, then he led me up to my room and that's where we spent the night.

I felt him stir. I felt so guilty. I didn't even know his name yet, or his pack. I had never seen him in school, yet he was clearly my age. Was he in a different pack? 

What if he was in Black Thorn pack? They were the sworn enemies of my pack. I had more reason to hate them then most, but the memory is too painful to think about. 

He started to slowly wake up, and I got to see his beautiful green eyes again. 

He looked at me and smiled, cocking his head to the side. I watched his blond locks fall across his face and I giggled. 

He pushed it back and started to kiss me again. His lips were so warm, I couldn't stop kissing them. When we finally stopped, he suggested we play 20 questions to get to know each other better, since we were mates. I started. 

"What's your name? I didn't have the chance to ask last night." I said shyly. 

"My name is momo." He said, like it didn't matter. "And I am guilty of the same thing. What's your name?"

"Hold on a sec. You came to my birthday party and don't even know my name? That's creepy, dude." 

"I heard that there was a party

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter