Part13

My Secret Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We sat there, crying, for two hours. 

I thought about my baby. Our baby.

How he or she will never meet theirs father. Their wonderful father. 

I need to see him one last time. One last time to see his eyes. 

One last time to see his smile.

One last time to say I love you.

I asked rosé where they held the prisoners.

"What are you thinking? You can't just barge in there! It'll be heavily guarded and you have no excuse to visit him besides telling everyone that he's your mate, and you can't do that. So, I ask again, what are you thinking?" She said in one, long breath. 

"I'll lie. I'll tell them that I want to see the wolf who murdered jimin." I responded.

"You know that might not work." She responded. "It's all we've got."

An hour later...

We've arrived at the prison. Kept outside of Alpha yoo's house, it's only escapable route a small door, the only entry as well. We go in, shocked at the horrendous sight that awaited us.

They walls were wet and covered in algae. The wooden benches were rotting away, and the ground was ankle deep mud. 

I stifled a sob and continued toward the guard. "I wish to see the Black Thorn prisoner. I need to look into the eyes of the wolf who killed jimin." I said, as confidently as I could manage.

The guard huffed and lead us down the hall. The farther we got, the more disgusting it became. Rats scurried beneath our feet. The sludge got thicker, and there were cobwebs in very nook and cranny.

When we got to the last cell, I could see him, sitting there, hands bound behind his back, on his knees, head down. 

His beautiful blond hair was covered in filth, dry blood and tears. 

"Let me in" I demanded.

As the guard opened the door, he didn't move. I walked in and stood behind him, staring until the guard left with rosé .   

As soon as he was out of si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter