Eight

Bad Education
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byulyi lost the feeling in her right arm. The sensation of pins and needles erupted across her skin. Opening her eyes one at a time, she was greeted with the sight of a head of long and dark hair. The owner nuzzled her face against Byulyi’s numbing arm and continued snoring away. 

 

“Please don’t be Wheein.” The history teacher repeated over and over again as she leaned over the sleeping beauty in her arms. She brushed a few strands of hair that covered the woman’s face to the side and sighed happily upon recognising the face of her girlfriend, Yongsun. 

 

“Oh, thank god.” She breathed. 

 

Byulyi wasn’t sure if it was the movement of her on the bed or the talking, but Yongsun’s eyes fluttered open and she mumbled groggily, “What do you mean?” 

 

The younger of the two wrapped both arms around the literature teacher and burrowed her face into her neck. She left lazy kisses along Yongsun’s neck as she responded.

 

“I was worried you might have been Wheein. She has a habit of sneaking in here when she has arguments with her boyfriend.” 

 

“How often does Wheein crawl into your bed, exactly?” Yongsun turned around and was now facing the other woman. 

 

Byulyi hesitated slightly. “No where near as often as she used to.”

 

A mysterious glint found its way into the older of the two’s eyes and Byulyi gulped. Yongsun wasn’t jealous enough to assume anything was going on between her girlfriend and Wheein, but that doesn’t mean she can’t give the younger girl a hard time. 

 

Softly, Yongsun placed her hands on Byulyi’s shoulders and forced her back onto the mattress. Growling slightly, the older of the two climbed on top and straddled Byulyi’s hips. Her arms kept the younger in place as she swept her head down low and brushed their lips together gently at first. 

 

Byulyi sighed lovingly into the kiss and made an attempt at deepening it. Yongsun lifted her head up and broke off their embrace before winking and hopping off the history teacher. 

 

“You can’t leave me like that.” Byulyi spluttered and crawled to the edge of her bed. 

 

Yongsun winked, “Oh, I can.” Before disappearing from Byulyi’s bedroom doorway and into the bathroom. 

 

The history teacher flopped back on her bed and grinned widely to herself. Just over a month had passed since Yongsun kissed her for the second time and within that month Byulyi had declined the job offer from a different school, Yongsun proudly introduced Byulyi to her parents and Yonghee and Byulyi’s youngest sister, Yesol, had the misfortune of walking in on them. She officially joined her mother’s ‘Scarred For Life Because Of Byulyi’s capades’ squad. 

 

They made a pact to take things slow and not rush into anything ual too soon, but on a cold Saturday in January a make out session turned into something deep, raw and passionate between the teachers. They realised how well they both fit together ually and tried to make up for lost time. 

 

Yongsun would sometimes stay at Byulyi’s apartment during the week whilst Byulyi mainly stayed at Yongsun’s at a weekend. Yongsun’s older sister, Yonghee, was a midwife at a local hospital and worked nearly every weekend which freed up their shared apartment. 

 

Byulyi yawned loudly and forced herself to sit up. Today was Valentine’s Day and that meant that within the school, the pupils and teachers were permitted to wear costumes - whether they be couple costumes or singles costumes. 

 

Although their new relationship was still a secret within their school, not even Byulyi’s class knew, Yongsun had practically forced the younger of the two to dress up in a couples costume. She shivered as she pulled on her costume. It was snowing currently in Seoul and her outfit was completely unsuited to the weather outside. 

 

Yongsun reappeared in the doorway of Byulyi’s room in her costume grinning seductively at the younger woman. Tossing her blonde wig onto the bedside table, Yongsun placed her hands on her hips. 

 

“What do you think?” She asked. 

 

“You’re actually wearing that to school?” Byulyi stammered out. 

 

The older woman frowned. That was not the reaction she was expecting. “I’ll be wearing tights underneath if that’s what you’re worried about.” 

 

“How do you take it off? Like do you have to pull the whole thing down just to pee?”

 

“No.” Yongsun rolled her eyes. “There’s a zipper under the skirt that detaches the top piece from the bottom.” 

 

“Turn around.” Byulyi twirled her finger. “Show me.”

 

Yongsun did as she was asked and lifted up her skirt. Two soft yet strong hands gripped either side of her hips, threw her onto the bed and raised her up on her hands and knees. 

 

“It’s only right that I test the zipper out.” Byulyi winked. “We wouldn’t want any accidents to happen while we’re in school, would we?” 

 

The older of the two didn’t have the chance nor ability to respond. The zipper on her costume was pulled, as were the bottoms of the outfit and replaced with a hot mouth. 

 

 

 

 

___________

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry I’m late.” Byulyi yelled out to her uninterested class. Each pupil glanced at her and then went back to their conversations. 

 

Byulyi took the time to study her classroom. Everyone was dressed up and nearly half

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter