Chapter 3

Thank You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning, Hayi went down to their dining area to eat breakfast. She saw her mom handing Mino his plate with his favorite sunny side up eggs and bacon. Jinu was handed his egg omelette and fried pork chop while Hayi was handed with her sausage. Kuya Hoony just arrived and he got handed with his favorite breakfast too. 

 

"Wow, Mom! You really prepared all these different menus for us?" Ate Minzy exclaimed. 

 

 

 

 

It's like it was a feast! Longganiza, Sausage, Chorizo, Bacon, Eggs, Tapa, Tocino were all cooked for breakfast. They'd normally have 2-3 dishes for breakfast and everyone has their own turn with their own favorite dish each day. But not today. She cooked all their favorites for breakfast. She must've woken up early just to cook all this. 

 

"Hmm." Their mom hummed to Ate Minzy's question.  

 

Hayi was observing their Mom silently. She couldn't see any traces of puffy eyebags or fatigue on her face. 

 

She thought, Mom didn't cry? 

 

"Yes, Hayi? You want more toasted bread?" Their Mom noticed her looking at her. 

 

"I'm good, Mom. I'll get more later." She smiled then focused on eating again. 

 

After cleaning the dishes they all went to the living room to either play or watch TV.

 

Dana went inside the master's bedroom when she saw that her children are all settled in the living room each with either their laptops, mobile phones or pen and paper.

 

She's in front

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter