Chapter 1

Thank You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey babe. You called?" He whispered. 

 

"I'm sorry. Did I disturb you?" The voice on the other side asked. 

 

"It's okay. I'll just transfer to another room. Wait a minute." He went to the kitchen. 

 

Not knowing that someone was there and accidentally heard him on the phone. 

 

----------------------------

 

When he went out of the shower, Dana was folding clothes. He was fumbling in his bag when she asked something that made his world stop. 

 

"How long have you been cheating on your kids?" 

 

The things inside his bag were scattered on the floor. Dana, the ever loving mother of his children, picked them up one by one and put it inside his bag. 

 

"When are you going to tell them?" 

 

He faced her and looked at her intently. She ain't crying nor sad. She didn't look angry nor hateful. Her face was devoid of any emotion. 

 

He on the other hand, looked miserable. He did not know how to face her now that she knew. He was expecting a Dana that's screaming at him and slapping him but never did he imagine, even in his wildest dream, to face a Dana like this - silent and no emotions. 

 

"Aren't you going to ask me why?" Jio asked.  

 

There was a slight change in her expression. Then a second after, she's back to that stoic face. 

 

"Would it make a difference now if I ask you why?" 

 

Another question that made him turn into a statue for a moment. 

 

He had prepared for this mentally but just her throwing him these questions made his heart ache for some reason.

 

"Aren't you going to lash out on me?" He as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter