us, like this.

all the things i wanted to say (tumble out of my lips)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

nct's jaehyun x blackpink's rose

The tricky part is the end because it's easy to start. It's easy to connect lips, just milliseconds, but harder to disconnect them, almost hours till they're numb and he can't feel a single nerve on his mouth anymore.

 

But Yunoh likes it like this, he likes her like this, he likes them like this.

 

In the deeper parts of the woods where the bonfire morphs into a firefly and the incandescent moonlight shines directly above them, making her skin look like milk and the rings in her eyes look like tiny halos. He pulls away for a few seconds, looking at her with an awe-struck expression that must make Chaeyoung feel uncomfortable even at night.

 

"Yunoh," her voice is dripping honey and she's avoiding his gaze. She always talks to him with a venom in her tone every time they cross paths in school, it's why he likes her like this better. "What happens after this?"

 

He tilts his head as if confused to which she gives him a pointed look that says, you know what I mean.

 

What happens... after this?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter