Chapter 45

Life in Super Junior's dorms

The two maknae’s ran into the down stairs apartment and Kyuhyun quickly grabbed and emptied the money from his gnomes in to his wallet. As they were about to get out from the dorm, they were stopped by Hankyung.

“Where are you going?” Hankyung asked Kyuhyun.

“Um… shopping” Kyuhyun replied.

“Shopping? Why should I believe that?” The elder asked.

“Why do I have to tell you everything?” Kyuhyun shot back. Ryeowook stood nervously beside Kyuhyun as he fought with Hankyung.

“You don’t, I will just call Teukie hyung and he will send Kangin to go get you, wherever you are” Hankyung said. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and smirked.

“Sure, well I’m going” He said as he shut the door in Hankyung and pulled Ryeowook out to his car.

“Where are we going Kyuhyun?” Ryeowook asked as he got into the car.

“I’m going to live on the other block” Kyuhyun said.

“Which apartment building? There’s like fifty over there” Ryeowook said.

“The one Shinee lives in” He sighed.

“Oh~” Ryeowook smiled and sat back in his seat.

 

    The two Super Junior members walked into the apartment office, the two older women at the front desk stood up and greeted them.

“Hello, may we help you with anything” One of them asked.

Before Kyuhyun could say anything, Ryeowook grabbed onto his arm and started cry.

“Kyuhyun, don’t get an apartment, just move back in to our dorm, please” Ryeowook begged.

“Ryeowook, knock it off, I don’t want to live with you guys,” He snapped, pulling his arm away from his hyung and looking back at the women.

“Yes, I want an apartment” Kyuhyun smiled.

“Alright, would you like to see any models?” One asked as she handed Kyuhyun a brochure.

“Yes” Kyuhyun smiled as he flipped through the small booklet.

“Alright, right this way,” One of the women walked out from behind the desk and let them to a different apartment complex that was just behind the office.

“This is our first model, it is a small two bedroom, one bath apartment, with an amazing view of Seoul” The women explained as Kyuhyun looked around the rooms.

Ryeowook watched in horror as the maknae looked around, he could tell Kyuhyun loved the place, and he knew he would take it with out hesitation. Ryeowook ran to Kyuhyun, tugging on his arm once again.

“Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun,” Ryeowook said.

“What?” Kyuhyun looked down at his hyung.

“…I’ll be right back, I have to go to the bathroom” He lied.

“Ok…” Kyuhyun sighed and went back to looking around.

Ryeowook left the apartment and sat down on a small bench, he quickly grabbed his phone and dialed in Leeteuk’s number.

“Hyung, hyung!” Ryeowook screeched into the phone.

“Ryeowook, what’s the matter?” Leeteuk asked in a worried tone.

“Kyuhyun is going to buy an apartment and he told me not to tell anyone but I can’t take it anymore I need to tell somebody! Please stop him Teukie hyung! Please, we are…we are at the Shinee apartments, Kyuhyun wants to move in here, please come hurry!” Ryeowook talked so fast it was hard for Leeteuk to understand, but he got most of what his dongsaeng was telling him.

“I’ll be right there, stall him and don’t let him buy one!” Leeteuk exclaimed as he hung up the phone and screamed for Kangin.

“What is it hyung!?” Kangin yelled, running out to the kitchen where the leader was.

“Kyuhyun’s trying to buy an apartment, we have to go stop him” He said, putting his shoes on, gabbing his car keys and quickly running out to his car with Kangin right on his heels.

“That kid is so dead!” Kangin exclaimed, as they sped down the street.

“I agree” Leeteuk said.

They finally made it to the apartments and saw Ryeowook sitting out side waiting for them. He looked terrified as he ran up to Leeteuk, wrapping his arms around his hyung.

 “Hyung, he wants to move away from us” He cried.

“Its ok, don’t cry, now where is he?” Leeteuk asked.

“Oh, follow me” Ryeowook grabbed Leeteuk and Kangin’s wrists and pulled them to the model that Kyuhyun was just now coming out form.

“Kyuhyun!” Kangin snapped, as Kyuhyun came down the stairs.

“H-hyung…” Kyuhyun’s eyes grew as he looked down from the stairs at his hyungs.

“Get. Down. Here. Now…”Leeteuk growled. Kyuhyun bowed goodbye to the lady, telling her that he would think about getting the apartment. She nodded and left them all to themselves.

“Ryeowook, how could you!” Kyuhyun yelled, lunging himself towards Ryeowook, grabbing him by his shirt collar and falling onto the ground.

“Kyuhyun, stop!” Leeteuk snapped, trying to get Kyuhyun off Ryeowook.

“Kyuhyun!” Kangin yelled, pulling the maknae up and holding him around the waist. Kyuhyun thrashed against his hyung’s arms, as he tried to get back at Ryeowook.

 “Ryeowook, are you alright?” Leeteuk quickly helped Ryeowook up. The eternal maknae was clutching the back of his head as he leaned onto Leeteuk’s chest.

“Hyung, my head hurts…” Ryeowook whimpered.

“Let me see” While Leeteuk looked at Ryeowook’s head, Kangin was busy yelling at Kyuhyun, who was now sitting on the ground, cowering.

“Kyuhyun! Who do you think you are? Thinking you can just go out and buy an apartment!?” Kangin yelled. Kyuhyun closed his eyes and looked down.

“Look at you’re hyung when he is talking to you!” Kangin grabbed Kyuhyun’s hair and pulled him up, making him look strait in his eyes.

“S-sorry…” Kyuhyun mumbled.

“Sorry doesn’t cut it Kyuhyun! You are in huge trouble!” Kangin snapped.

“We need to leave and get ice for his head, it’s bleeding” Leeteuk said as he walked up with Ryeowook.

“How bad is it?” Kangin asked.

“Not that bad, but he really needs ice, and we need to clean it before it gets infected” Leeteuk said.

“Alright, I will drive Kyuhyun home in his car, you take Ryeowook home in you’re car” Kangin said as they walked to the parking lot.

“Get in” Kangin snapped, shoving Kyuhyun into the back on his car.

“Hyung, this is my car, let me drive it” Kyuhyun complained.

“I don’t care who’s car it is, I’m driving you home. Now stop complaining” Kangin snapped. Kyuhyun mumbled something under his breath and looked out the window.

 

     Leeteuk and Kangin got home at the same time. Leeteuk rushed Ryeowook into the kitchen for ice, while Kangin threw Kyuhyun down on the couch and started a whole long lecture about how bad the maknae was.

“Kangin-ah take it easy, he’s going to think we hate him,” Leeteuk called from the kitchen as he pressed a cold ice pack to the back Ryeowook’s head. Kangin ignored his hyung and kept yelling at Kyuhyun until he was in tears.

“Now, you are going to live in our dorm until I see that you can be a well behaved, responsible maknae, got that!” Kangin yelled.

“Y-yes h-hyung…” Kyuhyun stuttered as he glared at the floor. Tears were running freely down his face, though he hated the fact he was actually crying in front of his hyung.

“Now get down to the other dorm and get you’re things, and if you’re not back with in ten minutes I’m coming to get you!” Kangin snapped, pushing Kyuhyun off the couch.

“But hyung! That’s not enough lime for me to pack!” Kyuhyun whined.

“Yes it is, now go!” Kangin snapped, pushing Kyuhyun out side and slamming the door shut.