Chapter 46

Life in Super Junior's dorms

 

      Kyuhyun quickly ran into his dorm and started packing his things right away.
“Kyuhyun, what’s going on?” Hankyung asked, confused with the maknae’s behavior.
“I have to move in to the other dorm” Kyuhyun explained as he zipped one of his suitcases shut. 
“What?” Hankyung asked.
“Just call them” Kyuhyun snapped as he ran to the bathroom to gather more of his things.
Hankyung just rolled his eyes and decided to walk, well more like run, Kyuhyun to the other dorm.
Kyuhyun hastily pulled all his belongings up the stairs and to the other dorm, followed by Hankyung.
“Hyung, hyung! I’m back, I did it in nine minutes!” Kyuhyun yelled as he flung open the door and dragged his things inside.
“Good, go put your stuff away, you’re sharing a room with Sungmin, he’ll keep you in line,” Kangin said and Kyuhyun nodded before walking down the hall to his room.
“What is all this about?” Hankyung asked as he sat down next to Kangin on the couch.
“Kyuhyun tried to buy his own dorm, and when Ryeowook told us Kyu attacked him, so he’s moving back in with us,” Kangin explained. 
“He tried to move out?!? He lied to me! That little br-”
“Sit down, Kangin already reduced the poor kid to tears,” Leeteuk said as he came to the living room, Ryeowook trialing behind him holding a bag of ice to his head.
“Hyung!” Sungmin came running down the hall and stopped when he saw Hankyung on the couch.
“What’s wrong Sungmin?” Leeteuk asked, immediately standing up.
“Kyuhyun said he’s moving into my room with me, I didn’t know you were here though, so it must be true,” Sungmin replied, cocking his head slightly and looking at Hankyung.
“Yes, he’s going to be living here for a while now,” Kangin explained.
“Oh, awesome,” Sungmin said, smiling so big his eyes became small crescent moons before running back into his room.
“Kyu, let me help you!” Sungmin said as he ran into his room he was now sharing with the maknae.
“I got it…”Kyuhyun replied, his back to Sungmin. 
“No no, you have a lot of things, let me help you,” Sungmin insisted as he knelt down next to the maknae and reached for one of his shirts, but as he lifted it from the duffle bag, Kyuhyun yanked it out of his hands.
“I said I don’t need help! Go away!” Kyuhyun yelled, glaring at Sungmin.
“Gosh Kyu…you don’t have to yell…” Sungmin said, his eyes wide and his good mood now gone. He was about to get up and leave angrily but as he went to stand up, he noticed the tears welling in the maknaes eyes.
“Kyu, aigoo,” Sungmin immediately sat back down and reached for the youngest, but before he even made contact with him, Kyuhyun slapped his hands away and turned around.
“Go away, I said I don’t need help…” Kyuhyun growled, trying to keep the tears that were now threatening to spill out in control.
“Aish…Kyu,” Sungmin sighed and stood up, gently patting the maknaes shoulder. He knew better then to try to comfort Kyuhyun when he didn’t want it. Kyuhyun waited until he heard the bedroom door close before continuing unpacking his things. He angrily wiped his eyes with his fists before grabbing the shirt he had been folding before Sungmin interrupted him. He knew Kangin was only yelling at him because he was angry, and although he hated to admit it, he did deserve to be yelled at. He had hurt Ryeowook, but that didn’t stop him from being angry towards his hyung. Gripping his shirt much too tight, he silently swore he would make Kangin sorry he had used such harsh words.
 
 
~~~~~
Oh my goodness, I'm sooo very sorry for the late update! It was my turn to write, and suddenly my teachers decided to give me tonss~ of homework, and then I had finals...but I finished :D so we should be updating more often now :D oh and im sorry this chapter is somewhat short also, i have a headache tonight and dont feel like writing out Kyu's revenge just yet haha :P