Moonsun- Vacation OT4

One-Shots of Anything You Want Me To Write

                                                                                                                 

Moonlight   (。-ω-)zzz 🌙    

___________________________________________________________________________________

By EmmaUnnie

 

 

        Moonbyul opened her eyes again for the millionth time that night, unable to fall asleep. It was 11:15 at night, and a bright full moon glided high in the sky, making the stars feel shy. The milky reflection glistened over the pool in the villa Mamamoo rented in Boracay, Philippines. But Byul wasn't even paying attention to the scenery out the window.

 

The reflection in her eyes only glittered when they rested on Kim Yongsun.

 

        Yongsun stirred next to her, and turned over towards Byul. "Can't fall asleep either?" She said tiredly. "Nope. It's like...the night is calling me, you know?" Yong nodded and smiled. They both made eye contact through the moonlight, and the two knew what their eyes said without words. They swung their legs off the bed and started tip-toeing towards the door, without bothering to change. Solar placed a finger over her lips when Byul opened the front door, to remind her not to wake their sleeping maknaes, Wheein and Hyejin. They quietly exited, trying to contain their childish giggles. Instantly, warm, yet cool air brushed against their bodies, making them feel even more awake. Without any words, Moonbyul held her hand out and Yongsun placed her hand where she knew it belongs. The two walked at a slow pace on the path that led to the pool, giving each other secret glances and quiet smiles. 

 

        They reached the pool and sat down to dip their feet in the cool water, looking up at the sky full of stars. "It's beautiful," Yongsun said, breaking the silence."I couldn't agree more." Byul whispered, not looking up, but at the girl next to her. Yong blushed and scoffed, even though it was obvious that she enjoyed Byulie's greasiness. Moonbyul smirked and cupped her girlfriend's chin, placing a kiss on her cheek. "Sometimes I can't believe it's been five years already," Yongsun said wistfully, kicking her feet in the water. "And it's our fourth anniversary too~" Byul said, kissing her cheek again. "Yah, you keep missing Byulie." The younger girl tilted her head, confused, while Solar slowly leaned in to meet her lips. "Oooh," Byul said into the kiss, making Yongsun laugh. "It looks like you're finally picking up on my greasiness, unnie." Solar rolled her eyes and punched Moonbyul hard enough that it knocked her into the pool.

        "UNNIE!" She yelled, her pajamas soaking wet and she waded towards Yong to punch her leg. Through giggles Yongsun said, "Sorry~ I didn't m-" Water filled when Byul splashed water on her, laughing at the latter's surprised reaction. Byul backed up as Yong jumped in the water preparing to splash her with a tidal wave of water, her long black hair shimmering in the soft moonlight. Just as she moved her hands Byul ducked underwater and pulled her girlfriend down by her waist. She squished her cheeks with her hands and brought her face closer. Although angry and a little cold, Yong didn't pull away as Moonbyul kissed her passionately. Almost a minute later the two came up for air, breathing heavily. "I've always wanted to try that," Byul said, smirking.

"Isanghae..."  

        "Why are you guys so weird?" Said a husky voice behind them. Hwasa, smiling cheekily at the two, was standing next to a yawning Wheein, who didn't look too happy to have been woken up. "If you guys think that you're quiet, you're n- *yawn* not." Wheein said-yawned, laying her head on Hyejin's seemingly comfortable shoulder. Byul and Yongsun just laughed, as the laughs slowly turned into yawns. "We better head out or I'm gonna fall asleep in this pool," Byul said with a tired voice. "But it's such a beautiful...starry night." Yong said, winking and holding her laugh to wait for the other member's reactions. Moonbyul internally facepalmed. "Ha ha." Hwasa said, walking back with Wheein; already feeling like a third wheel. The fake maknae pouted. "It was...a nice try, unnie.." Byul said, also holding her laugh, but soon was unable to contain it. Solar felt like punching her again, but instead a laugh erupted from her tired body. After finally settling down their midnight-crackheadness, she said, "Carry me?" Byul faked an annoyed sigh and lifted the older girl into her arms, almost slipping. They shivered as Yong was carried bridal style to their rooms, where they both changed into dry pajamas. Byul then held Yong's hand and slowly walked happily towards the one bed they were sharing, even though there were two in the room. The both hopped in, making the bed bounce as they hid under the white covers. "I love you, unnie." Byul said, gently pressing her lips on Yongsun's forehead, brushing away her hair. Yong closed her eyes, the corners of turning joyfully upwards. "I guess I love you too.." Although tired, Byul scoffed and playfully punched her shoulder. Yongsun wrapped her arms around her like a koala, breathing in her scent that smelled kinda like chlorine and lilacs. Moonbyul ran her fingers through her hair and brought her closer, burying her into her chest. Byul's heartbeat became slower and slower as she fell asleep, and they held each other tightly as if the other would fall off the bed, out the window, and into the moon.