Chapter 3

42=
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghyun is in the living room. He can’t focus on the study as he feels there sharp gaze piercing him.

“what happen in this era?”

Donghyun is not responding to Soohyun’s question and that annoys her.

“Focus!!! It only has been 20 minutes and you can’t focus already?”

Donghyun shock at sudden Soohyun’s rage. He then speaks in very low volume to Soohyun,” How can I? Your brother stare at me like he wants to swallow me alive”.

Soohyun realise the current situation. She then sighs.

“Oppa! Please move. If today’s session is going to be like this, I have to do extra session”

She knows her brother is an overprotective brother and it is his first time knowing Soohyun have to tutor someone.

Their sudden encounter earlier seems so suspicious to him as the person to break down the tension back then were her mother who came from the kitchen with fruits in her hand, “Soohyun-ah take Donghyun to the living room”.

Her brother always the one who will make great suspicion.

“Mom. How can you let Soohyun tutoring that boy”, her brother make his way to the kitchen. His question can be heard from the living room. 

“Soohyun is clever in that subject. Plus, his parent literally begging for her help. She did not want to tell you because she knows you are going to be like this”, his mother answer, covering for Soohyun.

“Donghyun is a good guy. He is not what you are assuming”

Woohyun pouting. He knows he is now being overprotective, but he can’t prevent himself from thinking too much.

“I had some radio schedule and on that day,, I received many letters from high school student asking for love advice from me”

“Then?”

“What else I ask back on the radio. Why are they being like that. There are seniors and should focus on study instead”, Woohyun remembering that schedule. During the schedule, he seems so mad and the staff are worried.

“I listened to it mom. Oppa seriously can’t hide his anger at that time”, Soohyun come to the kitchen with empty plate.

“So, you shouldn’t be like that. All men are wolves. Beware of yourself. Do not trust them easily”, Woohyun raise his voice.

“Me and Donghyun are not what you are thinking”, Soohyun try to convince her brother.

“That is what you said. You know you are pretty, okay. Men can say you are not at first but soon they will notice it”, Woohyun tries to give reason for his concern.

Then suddenly they can hear a small laughter not far from them.

“Wah, this guy. Why are you laughing?!”, Woohyun seems mad.

“No. no. nothing… it’s just… pfft...”, Donghyun tries to hide his laughter.

Soohyun shake her head,” Wah Donghyun. This is too much”. She sounds upset.

“No matter how amusing your imagination can be. I just can’t predict you are imagining me and Soohyun. It is really unbelievable”, Donghyun can’t hide his laugh anymore.

Woohyun suddenly grab on his collar,” What did you say?”.

Donghyun shock by the sudden grab, but the whole situation is too funny too not laugh, and so, he continues

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter