Synopsis

42=
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soohyun is sitting on a bench in the school garden after done the chore assigned to her, watering plant in the school garden.

She takes a deep breath of the fresh air, it is a calming atmosphere with fresh morning air. She smiled.

Those serenity disappears after Soohyun realize a presence sit on the same bench.

“Sunbae”, Soohyun sit upstaright and her body facing the other person.

“Soohyun-ah, can I ask you something?”

“yes sunbae”

“I heard this from other people. And I just want to know if it is true?”.

Soohyun face wrinkle to that sentences and monologue to herself,” what did sunbae heard. Is there weird rumors regarding me?”.

“It is not something weird. So do not bother. Just answer me, okay?”

Soohyun show a faint smile and nod.

“I heard that you like me”

Soohyun is shock by that remark and start to panic and her face look straight to the person she calls sunbae,” what? I… I…”

The person beside her smiles,” what? So, it isn’t true?”.

Soohyun fail to control her reflex to those question and sternly saying, “No!”

The person beside her smiles wider.

The atmosphere surround both of them is so nice and romantic, just like a fluttering scene from school teen drama. That moment was pass with both of their eyes look straight to each other.

Soohyun try to cover herself,” Sungyoon sunbae. Don’t laug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter