Chapter 2

42=
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soohyun wake up early and follow her usual routine to get ready for school. While she busy arranging her books, there is someone knocking her door,” Soohyun-ah. Breakfast is ready”.

“Alright, mom”, she closes her bag and heading to the dining room.

The table were full of healthy meal for breakfast. But there is only her sister sitting by the dine table.  ”The others haven’t wake yet?”, Soohyun is pouting.

“Your father went out early as he works outstation while your brother is sleeping. Let oppa catch his sleep. We did not know when is the last time he can sleep whenever he want”, her sister, Joohyun eating her breakfast.

“Sit and have your breakfast. You will be late for school”, her mom sits by the dining table.

Soohyun remember Woohyun’s words from yesterday,” Tomorrow I want to send you to school”.

She decides to eat her meal and go to school just like usual.

+++++++++++++++++

Soohyun as usual is infront of the gate with one of the dicipline teacher.

She is not in a good mood and seem down. But after noticing one familiar face in the crowd to enter the school gate, bring her smile.

“Joochan-shi”, Joochan shock for a second after stand still for a while.

Soohyun on the other hand turns afraid as she sees Joochan froze. She waves her hand in front of Joochan’s face.

Joochan snap back to reality and is very relieved as Soohyun’s presence manage to calm him. He smiles,” Yes, noona”.

“You scared me back then. Don’t do it again. You can give someone heart attack”, Soohyun pat herself.

Joochan turns quiet again and that make Soohyun feels weird as he is always the expert non-stop-talker.

“Joochan? Is there something wrong going on?”

Joochan snap back and realizes he has being a statue for a few moments,” Ah~ noona. No. Nothing is wrong… yet”

“Yet?”

They were infront of the gate and their action seems to attract people’s attention and that bother Soohyun.

“Just get going for now.” Soohyun wave to Joochan. To Soohyun he is her favourite hoobae and secret crush. Of course, it will bother her if Joochan not being himself.

Joochan hesitates for a bit as he wants to ask Soohyun but he move his feet to wherever it bring him.

+++++++++++

It is nearly the time for the teachers to take attendence. Soohyun haven’t arrive in the class yet.

Jihyun tap Jibeom’s chair,”Hey Jibeom. Are you sure that you know the right person who put the flower?”.

Jibeom turn to face Jihyun,” I see it with my own eyes”.

“But what about your friend? The one you do favor for?”, Donghyun joins the conversation.

Jihyun wants her answer and make sulky face to Donghyun,” I ask him first”.

“I am not trying to interrupt both of you. I just ask the same kind of question”, Donghyun defends himself.

Donghyun and Jihyun starts to bicker and that bring headache to Jibeom. All turns quiet after Jibeom signaling Soohyun is here to both of them by tapping lightly on the table.

Donghyun and Jihyun stop their bickering and look anxiously at Soohyun who approaches them.

“Hey, whats upp?”, Soohyun sits on her chair.

Jibeom calmly smile and answering fine.

Soohyun look at Donghyun and Jihyun face. “There is definitely something going on here, while I’m gone”, Soohyun monologue to herself.

“Donghyun”, Soohyun begin to tease.

Donghyun avoid Soohyun gaze and Jihyun do the same. They say to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter