Chapter 1

It's Unexpected [That Voice]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another day has arrived once again. The sunrise across the curtain of the condo of ji eun wakes her up.

 

The condo have 12 floors she is in the 6th floor alone while there are no tenants. There's an available room inside for the colleague of Ji Eun who wants to sleep at night for they are too tired to go home.

 

Hanteo oppa POV

 

*knock knock*
Ji eun you have a rehearsal later for the festival around 9:30 am and your shooting for my mister will resume later 7:00 pm you better wake up so you won't be late for the rehearsal it's already 6!!!

 

WAKE UP!!!
*knock knock*

 

She was actually already awake before hanteo knocked but she just doesn't want to go out of bed.

 

Ji eun's POV

 

Yahhh why do hanteo keep on shouting it's so early he have so many energy. She said to herself

 

IU!!! Ji eun!!! WAKE UP!!!!! YOU BETTER GO OUT THERE AT 7:00!! OR ELSE IMMA KICK THIS DOOR DOWN!!
hanteo shouted

 

Yahhhh arrasoo hanteo oppa!! IM Awake stop shouting i will get ready by an hour!!

 

Aishh so noisy.

 

She woke up still sleepy and she straightly go inside the shower to take a bath she finished after 30 mins. And putted basic make up, put on comfortable clothes and picked her bag which always consist of her wallet, face mask and her cap in case she needs a disguise.

 

Then after exactly a hour she got out of her condo and she saw hanteo oppa smiling to her and greeted her a good morning.

 

She only replied with a forced smile.

 

Aish it's really hard to be a singer/actress/whatsoever but i wanted this so i better do all i can to do a good job for all the Ueanas and for all the people here in south korea. she always remind herself so she won't be depressed and lose hope. She is kinda perfectionist. She doesn't want to disappoint her fans that's why, so as much as she can she wanted her work to be good.

 

Then somebody called her.

 

After  1 hour drive they reached the rehearsal area.

 

As always the usual routine make up - rehearse - break - work - and work again. I sometimes wish that my work would lessen hahaha i need sleep so bad *sigh*

 

She sang with all her best at the rehearsal again and again. At exactly 3:00 the festival started. She waited until the MC called her and as soon as he heard the cheer of the fans screaming her name she felt excited to go but even though she already performed at the stage many times she just can't remove the nervousness but cause she have done this for ages the nervousness doesn't last long but that's just what she thought. As she entered the stage she sang her heart out and interacted with her fans.

 

Something is weird though somewhere at the far back part of the audience but to put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter