FIVE

The World Of HaeHyuk Pregnancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On his 40th week of pregnancy, Hyukjae began to bleed.


It was considered quick, Leeteuk bled on his 42nd week for 5 days before his doctor had to induced his contraction. He joked that his baby needed to get an eviction note because apparently his baby forgot that he had to be born.


On the contrary, Hyukjae’s last days of pregnancy happened so fast, he bled for two days and that afternoon, just after Donghae took a shower after his workout, he found Hyukjae frowning in concentration as he held his phone.


“What’s wrong babe?”


“I’m counting the contractions”, his Omega replied.


Donghae’s eyes widened, “A-are you going to give birth?!”


Hyukjae looked up from his phone, “Looks like I am”.


Donghae was close to panicking, despite they’d rehearsed the scene over and over again (Hyukjae insisted on that), the real deal hit him like a bullet.


Hyukjae took his husband’s face in his arms and looked into Donghae’s eyes. “I need you this time Hae, remember your promise”.


Donghae nodded, taking a deep breath, he closed his eyes for a second before he replied, “Let’s do this”.


Donghae took the bag they’d prepared and his keys, he texted Donghwa, telling his brother to see him in the hospital and took his jacket. He was half way to get Hyukjae on the living room when he remembered he forgot to bring his wallet, he made sure that he got everything ready when he took Hyukjae’s hand and helped his wife to stand up.


“I’ve texted Dr Ji, she said she’ll be waiting at the hospital”, Hyukjae told his husband. Donghae really wondered how Hyukjae stayed cool in this situation.


The journey to the hospital was hell for Donghae. Glancing at Hyukjae’s pale face, he tried to control his emotion. While Hyukjae was trying to practice his breathing, pain clearly laced his face, Donghae wished he could magically fly them to the hospital. The 30 minutes drive to the hospital was the longest drive in Donghae’s life.


They just entered the hospital gate when he heard Hyukjae said, “I think my water broke”.


Although he wanted to run out of the car and screaming at every single person out there to help his Omega, Donghae mustered up his courage and squeezed Hyukjae’s hand, “Please hold on for another minute, we’ll arrive at the front door soon”.


Hyukjae was grimacing at the pain, but he nodded.


As soon as they reached the hospital door, a team of nurses and paramedics had waited for them. They prepared a wheelchair and quickly took Hyukjae to the delivery room.


The second before Hyukjae was taken through the door, Donghae kissed his wife’s face and whispered, “You can do this, Hyuk, I love you”.


Hyukjae nodded, then he was wheeled into the delivery room.


Donghae watched the door closing, he heard Dr Ji’s muffled voice inside the room, then he couldn’t hear anything. He stood on his spot for a while, lost and not knowing what to do, until he heard a familiar voice.


“He’ll be fine, Hae”.


He turned around and saw his brother, Donghwa.


“Coffee?” he smiled as he handed out a large bottle of iced Americano from Haru.
*
Hyukjae couldn’t feel his Alpha’s scent as the door was closing, his inner Omega started to panic, but he forced himself to stay calm. He was afraid, the pain was starting to hit him harder … no turning back.


“Hyukjae-ssi, don’t worry, we’ll go through this and soon you will meet your babies, alright?” Dr Ji gave him an warm smile.


They helped him to change into a hospital gown and placed him on the bed. Despite his fear of needle, Hyukjae almost didn’t feel it when one of the nurses pierced his arm to place an IV.


Dr Ji checked his birth canal, “Your baby is going down the correct position, but your cervix opening is slow, please continue your breathing and stay calm don’t worry Hyukjae-ssi”.


Hyukjae had pictured himself delivering the twins a dozen times before, in his imagination the babies came out peacefully and easily, involving minimum pain on his behalf. However, none of those scenarios was going to happen.


The contractions were coming in shorter intervals now, crashing into his lower body like tidal waves. Hyukjae closed his eyes, concentrating on his breathing and trying to remember what his instructors told him on the birthing class.


Dr Ji checked on Hyukjae’s dilation once more.


“Looks like you have fully dilated, Hyukjae-ssi, your baby is coming down th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter