EPILOGUE

The World Of HaeHyuk Pregnancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“You should book an appointment with your doctor, Hyuk, see what kind of birth control and heat resistant you need to take”, Leeteuk told the younger Omega, his son was nibbling a piece of baby biscuit.


Hyukjae put Jaiden in his cot. Both babies were full and asleep, Hyukjae’s mother just went home but she promised to return later in the afternoon to help Hyukjae with the twins, while Donghae had to go to the studio.


“I don’t think I can get pregnant again in the next few weeks, right?” Hyukjae replied, “I’m not a rabbit”.


Two weeks after returning home from the hospital, Hyukjae swore he looked terrible. He knew what to expect with a baby since he did the show but he didn’t know that two babies could take so much of his and Donghae’s energy. Everybody that said new moms were glowing after they had their babies were definitely liars.


Lucky for them, Hyukjae’s mother offered to help. She would come and take care of the babies to give Hyukjae some time to rest while Donghae was at work.


“Make sure to see your doctor before you get back to work”, Leeteuk reminded, as the customary, Hyukjae had three months of maternity leave from the show he was hosting.


“I’ll remember that”, he thought about it for a moment before he asked, “I’m not going to get a heat now, right?”


“Where were you when they gave ed class in high school?” Leeteuk sighed. Kangtae dropped his biscuit and reached to touch Jewel, Leeteuk quickly stopped his son before he wakes the baby.


“No heats until the babies are 1 year old, right?” Hyukjae asked again.


“There’s a possibility that you get an accidental heat in 6 months time, Donghae might get a rut too and trust me, heat and rut during this time is horrible, that’s why you need to see your doctor”.


“I’ll do that”, Hyukjae finally said, “I’ll see Dr Ji next week”.


“Wheee?” Kangtae exclaimed.


“Alright no more biscuit for you, young man, let’s go home before you wake the twins, Hyukjae-imo is not going to like it”, Leeteuk took his son and carried him out of the nursery.


“Thank you for dropping by, feel free to come again anytime I’m not a half dead zombie”, Hyukjae waved the older man goodbye.


“Say bye bye to Hyukkie-imo”, Leeteuk told his son who replied with another ‘whee!’


“Bye Kangtae”, Hyukjae smiled and waved at the toddler.


“See your doctor, Hyuk!”


That was the last thing Leeteuk said before leaving the apartment.
*
It was almost nine, the apartment was quiet when Donghae came in. He kicked his shoes off and put down his bag, no signs of the babies or Hyukjae, they were probably sleeping.


Since the first day Hyukjae and the twins went home from the hospital, chaos broke into their normally calm and quiet apartment.


Leeteuk offered the number of an ahjumah who was a retired nurse to help them with the babies, but Hyukjae bravely denied the offer. He insisted to take care of the babies himself. Donghae almost threw a white towel and gave up after the first week, his friends told him what to expect with a baby, which was a lot, but they were having two babies.


Jaiden was not a fussy baby, his only problem was when he was hungry. He was f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter