- 1.5

The World Of HaeHyuk Pregnancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
KBS is airing new reality show featuring Eunhyuk of Super Junior, Baby Class. The show is a light reality show and talk show about family life, pregnancies and babies, especially Omega males as mothers in modern families and society.


Eunhyuk, who is also an expecting Omega male mother, is excited about the show.


“As a male Omega, I had no idea what to expect when I first got my Heat, growing up, I had so little information about my secondary gender, so I’m hoping to give more information and knowledge to the viewers with this show”, Eunhyuk explained.


The first episode showed Eunhyuk interviewing expecting mothers and medical personnel at a maternity hospital, some of them being male Omegas. He also interviewed Eugene, a member of girl group SES, whose first child is an Omega.


On the second part of the episode Eunhyuk went to a Seoul Maternity Fair with his husband, Lee Donghae. Displaying intimate relationship, the couple argued and teased each other as they were looking for a stroller for their twins.


Many viewers sent their comments on KBS and the show’s SNS, citing positive responses.


“I’ve been a fan of Super Junior for years, it’s remarkable to see Eunhyuk’s changes from the group’s charismatic dance machine into a soft mother-to-be! He’s really the best!”


“Many people still believe in old myths about Alpha-Omega relationship, so it is refreshing to see Eunhyuk and Donghae’s relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter