THREE.1

The World Of HaeHyuk Pregnancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae was asleep when he heard it for the first time, a quiet sob from the bed next to him.


“Hyuk? What’s wrong?” Donghae was quickly wide awake, reaching to his Omega, he felt tears on Hyukjae’s cheeks and almost panicking.


“Hurts…” Hyukjae sniffled.


Donghae the side table, he found Hyukjae’s face was covered in tears, his nose and eyes red from crying.


“Tell me where it hurts, Hyuk … Do you need me to call Dr Ji?” Donghae was starting to panic at the sight of his Omega.


“Not the babies, Hae … just me”.


Donghae wiped Hyukjae’s tears, his wife was indeed in pain. His hand was shaking, his Omega was in pain!


“My back … spine … neck … my head … my legs … everything”, Hyukjae grimaced, “Every single place I’ve injured hurts …”


Seeing Hyukjae crying made Donghae’s heart bled. He didn’t know what to do, his Hyukjae was in pain and he couldn’t do anything.


“Baby, do you want me get you to the hospital?” Donghae forced himself to stay calm, it was not good to panic in this situation.


“The pain will pass … Just stay with me?”


“Give me a minute”, Donghae got an idea.


He went to the kitchen and took some warm packs from the cabinet. He bought some and put them there a couple of days a go.


“Could you turn around a bit?” Donghae asked, “I need to put these on, let me know if I got the right spot …”


Donghae knew about Hyukjae’s injuries, they’d been dancing for so many years and Hyukjae had danced even longer than him. Since Hyukjae refused to see a doctor, Donghae often ended up placing warm packs or ointments on Hyukjae’s injuries.


“We’ll go see Dr Ji tomorrow, okay?” Donghae caressed Hyukjae’s black hair, his wife was laying in his arms after he put the warm packs, “Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?”


“Just hold me like this”, Hyukjae mumbled.


The night was extra long for Donghae, who stayed awake even after his Omega fell asleep.


They went to see Dr Ji the next day. She explained with the babies growing bigger since the 25th week, Hyukjae’s body was withstanding more stress. As Donghae predicted, Hyukjae’s injuries were never properly healed, he was fine before since he never gained much weight, but the pregnancy caused his body to strain harder and his old injuries re-appeared.


She gave Hyukjae several supplements and pills for the pain. She also suggested Hyukjae to take a week bed rest so his body could recover.


“Since you’re here, would you like to schedule for an ultra sound?” She offered, “We can see the of the babies if you like”.


They were both excited to see their babies, now that they could be seen more clearly. Dr Ji pointed out the shapes of the babies, one baby boy who covered his face as the USG device was pointed to his direction and one baby girl who tried to push her brother. By the end of the session, Dr Ji gave them printed pictures of their babies. Donghae was grinning the whole time.


When they reached back home, Donghae suddenly remembered that the next couple of days he would be busy meeting with TEMPUS team and he couldn’t postpone or reschedule. Then there was Haru’s renovation plan …


“I’ll be fine Hae, don’t worry”, Hyukjae told his husband who wouldn’t stop fussing over him.


“You’re supposed to be on bed rest Hyuk, how are you going to get food? What will you do when you’re thirsty? And don’t even consider calling food delivery because you’re not supposed to walk to the front door to get the food!” Donghae scolded his wife, “What are you doing? You’re supposed to be laying in bed!”


“I need to go to the toilet Hae”, Hyukjae sighed at his husband’s concern, he could walk to the bathroom by himself just fine, he was no longer in pain after he took the pills, “I’m pregnant, not paralyzed!” Hyukjae groaned.


When Hyukjae was out of the bathroom, Donghae helped him to lay on the bed again, he tucked Hyukjae on the bed and made sure the temperature of their bedroom was right, before announcing that he would be cooking some food for Hyukjae.


Hyukjae played with his phone, he informed his manager earlier, he thought he should tell Leeteuk about his condition since Leeteuk was his co-host. As soon as he sent the message, he saw Leeteuk’s response.


You idiot!
You have to take better care of yourself!
You got two babies inside you, how could you be so careless!


Hyukjae only pouted at that, the other members would surely scold him too later in the group chat. He didn’t get to defend himself from Leeteuk, as another message arrived, it was from his mother.


We heard from Donghae that you needed to take a week of bed rest!
Are you alright?
Hyukjae why are you not telling us anything?
Are the babies alright?
Hyukjae?!


Hyukjae rolled his eyes, what did Donghae tell his parents? He was about to type a reply when his mother called.


“I’m fine Umma … Just some old injuries and Donghae took me to the doctor this morning, I got some pain medication and supplements, so I’ll be alright”, Hyukjae tried to explain, “The babies are fine, you’re going to have a grandson and a granddaughter”.


Instead of being happy for the news, Hyukjae’s mother scolded him for not going to the doctor earlier, Hyukjae had no choice but to listen to his mother for a while.


“I wish I could come and take care of you, but I need to take your father for his annual check up tomorrow morning …”


“Wait Umma, you don’t have to come and take care of me!” Hyukjae exclaimed, “I’m not sick! I just need to stay in bed for a couple of days!”


His mother gave an audible sigh, she knew that his son hated to be coddled, Hyukjae never asked for anything, despite all the hard work he’d gone through. Ever since Hyukjae was a teenager, he refused to be a burden for his family, he would smile and work hard despite being tired or sick.


“Hyukjae, you are pregnant, you are allowed to rest and being taken

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter