5: Daseot(다섯) Epilogue

Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Yah Taengoo, wake up!"

 

"Huh?" Taeyeon opened his eyes slowly just to meet his classmate who just woke him from his sleep.

 

"Let's go. It PE time! We need to change our clothes" He said excitedly. Taeyeon saw all his classmates come out from the class to get ready for their next class.

 

"Already?" Taeyeon yawned and stretched his arms up.

 

Ouuh, that was a good nap

 

"Ah, we are going to play basketball today with other classes. And we need your talent to win. So you must join, arasso?" He grinned.

 

"Dae..." He replied with a lazy nod before his friend went out of class.

 

Taeyeon stood up and went to the locker in the back class and took out his PE clothes.

 

.

.

.

 

Gym

 

"Taengoo, here!"

 

"Heol, the boys are still playing???" Tiffany turned around when hearing Jessica's groans in frustration.

 

"Our next class is going to start soon. Aren't they supposed to stop now and help us clean up the gym?"

 

Tiffany let out a small chuckle. "You know boys. Basketball always gets them excited" Tiffany picked up the last volley ball and put it into the ball cart. "Let's put this into the store now. We should not be late for our next class"

 

"Tch, what's so fun about basketball. They have played it almost every week!" Jessica rolled her eyes.

 

Tiffany was about to push the cart when suddenly there was a sudden shout stopping her.

 

"Yah! Watch out!" Tiffany turned around when one of the boys shouted. She saw the ball was flying toward her ways. Tiffany yelped and closed her eyes, protecting herself with her hands. She slowly opened her eyes when noticing the ball never make contact with her. All she heard was a loud thud and saw one of his classmates, Taeyeon was lying on the ground and the ball bounced away. Taeyeon raised his thumb, telling his teammate to continue.

 

Tiffany watched Taeyeon get up and dusted himself. Their eyes locked when he turned around at her.

 

"You two okay?" He asked Tiffany and Jessica with a calm expression.

 

"Wuuuu, Kim Taeyeon. Why do you suddenly become a hero?" Jessica .

 

Taeyeon placed both hands on his waist and let out a deep breath as he was tired. "I don't want to hear Yul nag at me later if the ball hit you"

 

"Royal friend, are you?" Jessica smirked

 

After that, they heard the whistle sound from the teacher, telling them the class had ended. Tiffany heard him sighed and mumbled slowly "Thank god, it's over now."

 

"You okay? The ball hit your face pretty badly. And it is slowly turning red now" Tiffany asked in concern.

 

Taeyeon rubs his itchy nose. "Nah... it's fine. Just a small hit"

 

But then both girls gasped as they looked at him.

 

"What?" Taeyeon noticed the surprise on their face.

 

"I guess the ball really hit you hard..." Jessica spoke first.

 

"Taeyeon, your nose... is bleeding..." Tiffany pointed at her own nose.

 

"Huh?" Taeyeon ran his finger on his nose again and felt a thick liquid coming out from his nose.

 

Taeyeon saw blood on his finger. He got silent before looking at Tiffany.

 

"Do you have a tissue?"

 

.

.

.

 

"Daddy! Wake up wake up!"

 

Taeyeon groaned as his sleep got disturbed with Juhyun who was jumping on the bed excitedly. And the little girl was still wearing her pajamas.

 

"Juhyun ah, daddy is tired. Let me sleep 5 minutes more..." Taeyeon spoke with his crack voice as his eyes still shut.

 

Juhyun sat on her dad's tummy "No no-no. You can't. Mommy said you need to wake up now. We are going to meet Grandpa and Grandma today!" Juhyun grinned wider and her tone was full with excitement as today she will meet her favorite grandparents.

 

"Are you really that happy?" Taeyeon asked with his close eyes.

 

"I'm so happy! Grandpa said we are going to have a big cake today! And we cannot be late! Daddyyy wake upppp!" Juhyun whined as she lay on top of Taeyeon and grabbed his cheek with her little hands. Taeyeon wrapped his hands on her tiny waist to prevent his daughter from falling.

 

"Kiss first," Taeyeon said

 

*peck!

 

Taeyeon smiled in his sleep "One more"

 

*peck!

 

"Okay, last-"

 

"Daddyyyy!" Juhyun whined again. She then tried to open Taeyeon's eyelids by force with her little finger and caused Taeyeon to burst out of laughs.

 

"Araso, Arasso. Daddy wake now"

 

Taeyeon slowly rose up from bed while hugging his lovely daughter. He then rubs his eyes before slowly opening his eyes and meeting with his daughter's.

 

"Where's my good morning? I don't hear it yet?" He looked at his daughter.

 

"Good morning!" Juhyun said with a cheerful tone and pecked his lips again, making Taeyeon smile warmly at her.

 

"Good morning to you too. Where's Zero?" He asked his daughter as he noticed the dog wasn't with her. After Juhyun was born, Zero showed his love toward Juhyun, and as a result, they became close when the dog always followed her around.

 

"Zero is eating his breakfast. I feed him today!"

 

"Good job Juhyun-ah" Taeyeon ruffled her hair.

 

"Juhyun, let's take a bath!" Tiffany's voice echoes from outside of the bedroom.

 

"Okay, mommy!" Juhyun got down from the bed and ran toward the door, leaving him alone in the room. Not long after that, Tiffany's head popped out from the door.

 

"You've awake?" She asked before walking into the room straight to her husband.

 

Taeyeon scratched his hair with his sleepy smile. "Yeah, thanks to Juhyun for being hyper. I'm fully awake now"

 

Tiffany chuckled as she ran her fingers on her husband's messy hair.

 

"Look at you. Your hair is so messy. What time did you go to sleep last night?"

 

Tiffany knew his husband was busy as a new project was coming. He spent his time alone mostly in his studio and as a wife, she understands how hard Taeyeon's work and always supports him.

 

"Around 3 a.m? I don't know. There was a last-minute change from the client and it gave me so much headache" Taeyeon groaned. He hugged her waist and buried his face on his wife's tummy, inhaling her sweet scent.

 

"Let me drive today. You can sleep in the car. Besides, it's going to be a long day at dad's house. You need enough rest"

 

Taeyeon looked up at her and pouted cutely. "Can I?"

 

Tiffany nodded before she leaned closer and placed a kiss on his pout lips.

 

"Thank you, Fany-ah. Love you"

 

"Anything for you and I love you too" They kissed again before Tiffany patted his shoulder.

 

"Go get ready first. I'm going to get Juhyun ready. And let's have breakfast together" Tiffany let out of her eyesmiles that never fail to make Taeyeon's heart fluttered.

 

"Dae..." He returned the smile.

 

.

.

.

"What you need to say when you meet Grandpa later?" Taeyeon asked his daughter before they entered the car.

 

"Grandpa, happy birthday! I love you so much!" Juhyun made a heart above her head with her arms.

 

"And Grandpa and Grandma have bought you storybooks. So you need to say?'" Tiffany reminded her.

 

"Thank you for buying me books!" Juhyun showed her toothy smile.

 

Taeyeon patted her head gently, silently proud of his daughter.

 

"Mommy, if I behave today, can you buy Rilakkuma plush?" Her eyes beaming as she looked at her mom.

 

"I thought you don't want plushies anymore?" Tiffany raised her eyebrows.

 

"It's not me. But Zero said he wanted a new Rilakkuma too" Juhyun lifted Zero with her little arms and hugged it from behind. Zero's size was half of Juhyun's size and he was heavy too, so the dog had to stand with only two legs on the floor because Juhyun still couldn't properly lift him.

 

"Woof?" Zero was confused

 

Taeyeon had to muffle his laughter.

 

"Are you sure zero said it to you?" Tiffany giggled.

 

"Yes!" Juhyun nodded earnestly.

 

"Woof!" Zero barked along.

 

"Okay, fine. It depends on how you will take care of zero at Grandpa's house today. And do not enter Grandpa's reading room with Zero without his permission, okay?"

 

The last time they went to Tiffany's parent house, Juhyun brought Zero into her grandfather's reading room and made a mess with the books inside it. Taeyeon and Tiffany were shocked when they entered the room and the books were scattered on the floors with Juhyun and Zero trying to make a tower with it.

 

"Juhyun promised to behave and not to enter Grandpa's room without his permission so mommy will buy a new Rilakkuma for me!"

 

"I thought it's for zero?" Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter