4: Net (넷 ) Final

Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hospital

 

"Fany-ah!" Taeyeon runs into the emergency entrance. He was wearing grey sweatpants and a white shirt only with slippers because he was rushing to the hospital.

 

"How can I help you, sir?" The nurse asked

 

"I-I-" Taeyeon was panting, sweat form on his forehead, and he so nervous as when he received a call telling that his girlfriend suddenly fainted on her way to go home.

 

"T-Tiffany... I-I'm looking for Tiffany Hwang. W-where is she?" He asked in panic.

 

*Pats from behind*

 

"Later, I'm busy" Taeyeon brushed a hand on his shoulder without bothering to turn around.

 

*Pats again*

 

"Aish! I said later. Don't you see I'm bus- Fany-ah!" Taeyeon shocked.

 

"Tae.." Tiffany let out of a small smile.

 

Taeyeon checked his girlfriend's condition in worry "Are you okay?! Oh my god, why did you look so pale!"

 

Tiffany held Taeyeon's wrist "Come, we need to talk"

 

"Where?" He asked and Tiffany didn't reply. She pulled Taeyeon with her. They went to the small garden outside the hospital building and sat on the bench there.

 

Taeyeon cupped Tiffany's cheek. "Are you okay? Are you sick? Did you hurt yourself somewhere?" He kept bombarding her with questions.

 

Tiffany nodded "I'm fine. I've met the doctor. Tae-"

 

"I told you before to not overwork yourself. You are worrying me, Fany-ah"

 

"Tae-"

 

"My heart almost dropped when I heard you were in the hospital. What did the doctor say? Does the doc-"

 

Tiffany suddenly cupped both his cheek, making the guy stop talking "Taeyeon-ah, I'm fine! Geez, you really don't know how to stop talking" Tiffany rolled her eyes.

 

"Sorry, I was just worried about you"

 

Tiffany felt soft when she saw his pout face. She can't help but peck his lips. She held both his hands, squeezed it a bit.

 

"Eyes on me and listen," She said in a serious tone

 

Taeyeon laughed nervously as he looked at the girl's eyes "Hahaha what's wrong? You are scaring me, Fany-ah"

 

"I'm pregnant"

 

Taeyeon blinked his eyes, trying to catch what Tiffany said.

 

"W-what?"

 

"I'm pregnant, Taeyeon-ah" Tiffany repeats.

 

"Y-You're pregnant? Y-you mean there's a baby inside your tummy?"

 

Tiffany nodded

 

"A-am I-I the father?" Taeyeon asked again.

 

"Of course it's you. You think I would cheat behind you?" Tiffany frowned.

 

"No, no, no! That's not what I mean! I'm just-!" Taeyeon covered his mouth with his palm as no more words came out from him. He was too speechless. And that's worrying Tiffany.

 

"Tae, what's wrong? Say something?" Tiffany frowned. This is what she is scared about. When the doctor announces she's pregnant, Tiffany doesn't know how to react. She's happy and at the same she's scared. She's happy because she knows she is pregnant with Taeyeon's child but at the same time, she is scared if Taeyeon couldn't accept the news. They are not married yet and now they're going to be parents. She's too nervous to tell the guy if they will meet later.

 

"Tae, why are you crying?!" Tiffany was shocked when she saw the tears coming out of his eyes.

 

"Are you okay?" Tiffany placed her soft palm on Taeyeon's cheek.

 

Taeyeon shook his head "I-I'm happy... I-I'm too happy until I couldn't say anything. I'm so thrilled!" Taeyeon sobbed harder. Taeyeon's words made her heart bounce and her eyes starts glister in tears too.

 

"You just scared me out, Taeyeon-ah!" Tiffany smacked his chest lightly. Taeyeon wiped his tears quickly.

 

"I-I'm going to be a father and you're going to be a mother. We're going to be parents, Fany-ah!" Taeyeon said excitedly. "Aw, don't cry please. Why are you crying, Fany-ah?" Taeyeon smiled warmly and wiped her tears with his thumb.

 

"It's all your fault! I couldn't hold myself" Tiffany pouted

 

"Let's get married,"

 

Taeyeon's words make Tiffany staring him without blinking.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter